Lollipop and Foxfi

jorayr97

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if Foxfi works on the Note 3 after upgrading to Lollipop? From their website:

daNet+FoxFi Usage guidant

======WiFi Mode==========

Due to lockdowns through each phone system update, WiFi mode will only be allowed on a short list of compatible devices. IN GENERAL:
---Verizon Samsung phones (S3/4/5, Note 2/3/4), Verizon LG phones (G2/3) and Verizon Sony phones (Z3) are supported by all Android versions including Android 5.0/5.1.
---Verizon HTC phones (M7/8) will only work on Android 4.1 ~ 4.4.
---Verizon Motorola phones will only work on Android 4.3 or below.
---AT&T Samsung phones will only work on Android 4.2 or below.
---Other carriers/phones will only work if they still have Android 4.0 or below.
---Straight Talk phones will only work if it uses Verizon and are compatible with the above.
---For all other phones, use USB mode or Bluetooth mode instead.

Thanks

Thanks. A couple of days ago when I switched on WiFi at home, my phone started updating and I was concerned it was lollipop. I shut it off, pulled the battery and then turned off WiFi after restarting it. It didn't begin the update again so I hope I didn't screw anything up.

Can anyone confirm if Foxfi works on the Note 3 after upgrading to Lollipop? From their website:

daNet+FoxFi Usage guidant

======WiFi Mode==========

Due to lockdowns through each phone system update, WiFi mode will only be allowed on a short list of compatible devices. IN GENERAL:
---Verizon Samsung phones (S3/4/5, Note 2/3/4), Verizon LG phones (G2/3) and Verizon Sony phones (Z3) are supported by all Android versions including Android 5.0/5.1.
---Verizon HTC phones (M7/8) will only work on Android 4.1 ~ 4.4.
---Verizon Motorola phones will only work on Android 4.3 or below.
---AT&T Samsung phones will only work on Android 4.2 or below.
---Other carriers/phones will only work if they still have Android 4.0 or below.
---Straight Talk phones will only work if it uses Verizon and are compatible with the above.
---For all other phones, use USB mode or Bluetooth mode instead.

Thanks

Foxfi works fine with no issues since the update to lollipop. Thanks for the advice.

Can anyone tell me if foxfi WiFi mode still works on Verizon HTC one m7 with android lollipop?

Back