RedLINE Theme for FroYo ROMs

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
I put a link in my last post..is it not there?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The link is there, but there is no download link on that page. :shrug:

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Nope.....turn me onto it bruther....

Check out this LINK

You will wonder what you ever did without it honestly. Different sized widgets, gestures, more controls on the widgets (instead on just pause and forward) among other settings. One of the settings I like is you can make it stay awake when plugged in to a charger with music mod running. As opposed to before I had to keep the phone awake system wide to be able to control it without unlocking. No now, with it awake and gestures slide it to the right to move to the next song + more.
uhh....where can I get one?

Yeah there is. Look harder young Luke...

The links aren't different colors and the text isn't any different but there's a download section. You would provably want the update.zip

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Check out this LINK

You will wonder what you ever did without it honestly. Different sized widgets, gestures, more controls on the widgets (instead on just pause and forward) among other settings. One of the settings I like is you can make it stay awake when plugged in to a charger with music mod running. As opposed to before I had to keep the phone awake system wide to be able to control it without unlocking. No now, with it awake and gestures slide it to the right to move to the next song + more.
uhh....where can I get one?

Yeah there is. Look harder young Luke...

The links aren't different colors and the text isn't any different but there's a download section. You would provably want the update.zip

You are correct and I am an idiot.

alscritter

Reaction score
Kookahdoo, where did you get that ,i am assuming, battery widget. Looks sick

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It's battery Status - Donate by Android Apps....in the market. That's the Red Sphere skin .

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Welcome..... :)

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I has a happy :D

bluestudy4

Reaction score
Using this for Sapphire 0.7.0 along with a themed musicmod 1.7.5.2 that I pulled from a Nexus theme and it looks great. The only issue I've really seen is that the battery indicator isn't changing to show battery use. I'm at 70% and it hasn't changed any. Anything I can do to fix that?

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Using this for Sapphire 0.7.0 along with a themed musicmod 1.7.5.2 that I pulled from a Nexus theme and it looks great. The only issue I've really seen is that the battery indicator isn't changing to show battery use. I'm at 70% and it hasn't changed any. Anything I can do to fix that?

I will check it when I get home. I am actually running sapphire with rdline now and my battery is moving (almost out lol) but I think I'm still on the original install from my test before I uploaded.

My desktop has like 40 folders on it with 10x that many files, its possible I uploaded a wrong file maybe...anybody else having this issue?

bluestudy4

Reaction score

I will check it when I get home. I am actually running sapphire with rdline now and my battery is moving (almost out lol) but I think I'm still on the original install from my test before I uploaded.

My desktop has like 40 folders on it with 10x that many files, its possible I uploaded a wrong file maybe...anybody else having this issue?

Thanks, man. It actually started going down some not long after I posted. Lol. I dunno what it could be... some kind of settling thing? Who knows? Lol. I'll keep a watch in it and get back to you on it. BTW, great work, man.

NattyBee

Reaction score
Hey, not to repeat a question...but is there a release of this theme for Simply Stunning 4.3? I'm not entirely sure I want to theme over Chevy's theme, but this theme is very cool, so I would probably be unable to help myself :)

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Hey, not to repeat a question...but is there a release of this theme for Simply Stunning 4.3? I'm not entirely sure I want to theme over Chevy's theme, but this theme is very cool, so I would probably be unable to help myself :)

I'm going to start working on it tonight, I don't know if it'll get done tonight but it will def be done by tomorrow