RedLINE Theme for FroYo ROMs

bluestudy4

Reaction score
Ok, so after watching for a little bit, the battery icon does change... just in really small increments. Lol. I'm sure given time, I can get used to it. Everything's done so nicely, I can't really complain. Lol.

NattyBee

Reaction score
Hey, not to repeat a question...but is there a release of this theme for Simply Stunning 4.3? I'm not entirely sure I want to theme over Chevy's theme, but this theme is very cool, so I would probably be unable to help myself :)

I'm going to start working on it tonight, I don't know if it'll get done tonight but it will def be done by tomorrow

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Very cool! But, don't kill yourself friend! hey, I have a request...you know the Standard Wallpaper that comes with Simply Stunning? I tried out Blue Energy today, and lost that wallpaper...and I gotta say, I really love that...is it possible to include themed versions of that in your theme? sorry if I'm asking too much :)

NattyBee

Reaction score
I definitely like this theme...I wouldn't mind applying it, as soon as it's ready for Simply Stunning 4.3 dancedroid

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
fwiw it looks real nice on sapphire, as do his other 2 themes.

longrifle325

Reaction score
Can this be installed over BB v04?

Umm, he puts a link to bb. 4 in OP!!
In short, yes it can work on bb. 4.... i have it running and it is awesome, just changed the 3g and jog icons, oh and the font.

Great job on this and blue energy!!

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Last edited:

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Anyone know if this will work with UD eXtreme 2.5.0?

It won't work on UD

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Uhhh, I disagree. I'm running it right now on UD eXtreme 2.5.0, installed with no hitch last night.

-Mike
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I am an *IDIOT* - I posted this in the WRONG section. What I really have installed is Red Glass Theme - UD Froyo eXtreme. That one *will install over UD eXtreme 2.5.0.

Sorry to waste your time with inaccurate posts. :r_c:

-Mike

StingRay

Reaction score
I've been looking for a red-themed Visual Voicemail icon to use on Redline theme....any chance you could theme or point me in the right direction to find? Haven't found an icon pack available that has one...

Thanks!

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've been looking for a red-themed Visual Voicemail icon to use on Redline theme....any chance you could theme or point me in the right direction to find? Haven't found an icon pack available that has one...

Thanks!

I'll make one for you later when I get a chance....

StingRay

Reaction score
Awesome...I appreciate it! For some reason I haven't seen VV themed in any of the various color themes out there, so I wasn't sure if there was a reason or not...

Thanks again!