Alternate Dark Theme

Kiatus

Reaction score
Using this theme with SS4.6 and I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work.

Flash311

Reaction score
Anyone know if the alternate black for Sapphire 0.8.4 will work with the new 1.0 release? I'm loving this theme currently with 0.8.4.

OP
roberj13

roberj13

Reaction score
Yeah I haven't updated in the op yet.
But you can find it on rom manager and in the cvpcs section here of droidforums. Also you can find it at www.droid-themes.com

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Kiatus

Reaction score
Will this theme be updated for SS 4.7? I'm absolutely loving it on 4.6 right now and am holding off on 4.7 until I know.

ibnetman

Reaction score
Any word on a cm6 rc3? I tried the rc2 link on rc3 and it didn't work well.

Reaction score
Almost a day on SS4.6 and although visually stunning, notifications (texts/email) fail to show up or show up late in on more than one instance over an hour.
Android market is finally connecting but downloads will just never download or quit in the middle almost like intermittent network connectivity issues. Been hanging between 3 and 4 bars of 3G service so I don't have an insightful explanation.

Anyone else experienced similar issues, or have suggestions?

shoot2scre

Reaction score
Almost a day on SS4.6 and although visually stunning, notifications (texts/email) fail to show up or show up late in on more than one instance over an hour.
Android market is finally connecting but downloads will just never download or quit in the middle almost like intermittent network connectivity issues. Been hanging between 3 and 4 bars of 3G service so I don't have an insightful explanation.

Anyone else experienced similar issues, or have suggestions?

It would have nothing to do with the theme. Why not post in the SS 4.6 thread? Did you wipe before installing? If you didn't wipe before installing... WIPE!!!

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Yeah I haven't updated in the op yet.
But you can find it on rom manager and in the cvpcs section here of droidforums. Also you can find it at www.droid-themes.com

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I installed the Lithium Mod themed version, and I gotta tell you, this is a visual treat. You said you were trying to create a dark theme that could pass for stock, and Dude, you succeeded! I am not a big fan of black & white, but this one is changing my way of thinking.

Thanks dude! :):)

-Mike

Omnipharious

Reaction score
FRF84B to FRG01B

Is there a way to switch from one build to the next without losing my current theme and kernel?
I've tried Sapphire1.0, and I've had some issues with it not being stable @1.2ghz, apps not loading and my current theme hasn't been ported to 1.0 yet.
So, via clockwork I've flashed back to Sapphire8.4 with a 1.2ghz kernel & the Roderj13 Redline theme. I love this setup. Despite, the music player starting sometimes when I end a call while using my bluetooth earpiece. I have not has the same issues as Sapphire1.0.
However, I would like to know if there is a way for me to switch from FRF84B to FRG01B without losing my current theme and kernel?

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Is there a way to switch from one build to the next without losing my current theme and kernel?
I've tried Sapphire1.0, and I've had some issues with it not being stable @1.2ghz, apps not loading and my current theme hasn't been ported to 1.0 yet.
So, via clockwork I've flashed back to Sapphire8.4 with a 1.2ghz kernel & the Roderj13 Redline theme. I love this setup. Despite, the music player starting sometimes when I end a call while using my bluetooth earpiece. I have not has the same issues as Sapphire1.0.
However, I would like to know if there is a way for me to switch from FRF84B to FRG01B without losing my current theme and kernel?

I don't think it's possible to do what you want to do. The roms control what's going on with the phone. Themes alter the way a rom looks, and I suppose, to a degree, the way it acts - but the themes have to be specific to a certain rom; not the other way around.

-Mike