[Release][Theme] Harmony for D1-MIUI ROM....

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Man....Im getting so many requests right now its amazing. People asking me to port stuff fo other roms and devices. Im going to have to come up with a system....

Its starting to get a little overwhelming....but its pretty cool.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

When you're Good Bruh..You're Just that..GOOD:yr1:

Thanks bro....appreciate it

jbrock98

Reaction score
which miui is this for??? 9-30v3.0 or 9-30v3.1 or 9-30v3.2??

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It was made for v3.0 but should work fine with all of them. I havent tested it yet...but the changes were minor. So you should be fine.

Droidee

Reaction score
Koo. You have outdone yourself with this theme. Not sure if I'm loving this rom yet but if not I'm hoping you will, when time permits, port to UD. Again amazing

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I guess I have to. Ill have to make a launcherpro dock in order to make the look the same....but i think i can do it.

TMYINC

Reaction score
Man this looks sweeeet! Any chance of getting a twitter apk like the facebook one? That would complete my look. Can't stop looking at my phone now. I have always enjoyed your themes but this is my fav by far! dancedroid

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Man this looks sweeeet! Any chance of getting a twitter apk like the facebook one? That would complete my look. Can't stop looking at my phone now. I have always enjoyed your themes but this is my fav by far! dancedroid

Thanks! Twitter is on my to-do list. It's a pain in the butt to theme....

Droidee

Reaction score
Pleasssseeeee KOO. This will be my best UD theme from you. No Joke. Plllllleeeaaaaassssssseeeeeeee. Too much? lol

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Pleasssseeeee KOO. This will be my best UD theme from you. No Joke. Plllllleeeaaaaassssssseeeeeeee. Too much? lol

It will be done...I just need some time. Have so much on my plate right now. I'm glad I have some people to help me out.

TMYINC

Reaction score

Thanks! Twitter is on my to-do list. It's a pain in the butt to theme....

Sounds great man! I figured those would be a pain so I appreciate it greatly. Im just so OCD that I can't have 1 widget that is not themed like the others! LOL! Major props on a great theme as well as all your others too! :rockon:

1luvleegeek

Reaction score
I do love this theme, but the miui rom is soo buggy! =( i love how different it is though.. the ui is awesome.

will it be very difficult to get this lovely theme on another rom?

OP
kook

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
To get this ported over to LFY 1.71??? :icon_eek:

This theme = :rating10:

I do love this theme, but the miui rom is soo buggy! =( i love how different it is though.. the ui is awesome.

will it be very difficult to get this lovely theme on another rom?

It's on the to-do list to get this ported to sholes. As of right now, I'm working on getting Cold Fusion over to the DX. But it will be done.