[ROM ][JB.16] Blurry 1.1 (Official Build 7-14-13)

i have a couple of other questions...I'd just like to confirm that not only does tethering work, but it will still create a hotspot with no problems. Are there some step by step instructions for someone like me who has never done this before? i understand the basics, but i don't know things like where do I get Safestrap v3.11?

Thanks for the answers and any future help.

Safe strap is in a sticky somewhere in the RAZR forums.. WiFi tether works just fine.. I use "WiFi tether for root users" which is in the play store for free.
If you want step by step instructions just do a search in the forums and you'll find them.. They might be in the sticky with safe strap honestly..

i have a couple of other questions...I'd just like to confirm that not only does tethering work, but it will still create a hotspot with no problems. Are there some step by step instructions for someone like me who has never done this before? i understand the basics, but i don't know things like where do I get Safestrap v3.11?

Thanks for the answers and any future help.

Safe strap 3.11

http://db.tt/pskdYofu

Has anyone had any problems with lag when the phone is unlocked? I think it might be CPU Sleeper because when I unlock the phone, I get a slight lag which carries over for a few more seconds. Thoughts?

Has anyone had any problems with lag when the phone is unlocked? I think it might be CPU Sleeper because when I unlock the phone, I get a slight lag which carries over for a few more seconds. Thoughts?

Did you update your busybox app? Seeder app also reduces lag. Cache and dalvik wipe will also help.

The OTA is saying there is a update but it keeps saying there is an error with the download. What do I need to do to get this update?

Back