SamuriHL's House of Bionic FAQ

Hah! FAQ is great! the red disclaimer should be removed though, and the faq taken for what its cold, straightforward self is.

Also, its a bit weird how you need to read it in order to even know what a specific question means.

But I get it, so yeah :)

Everyone's a critic. :)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

That's probably a safe assumption. Lol :)

I think Sam is THE man...taking his time to do all of this for everyone...Kudo's:hail:

See, Samuri? Told ya we needed a FAQ! Now if the powers that be would only sticky it, before it disappears to page 2 and no longer serves its purpose.

Blah blah blah. That's all I heard there. ;)

Now we have at least three or four threads for HOB answers, I think the need a HOB 6.0 change log thread as well! :)

Q:
Once upgraded to these leaks can HOB root my phone for me? If so which versions can it root and do you lose root swapping between leaks?

Q:
Once upgraded to these leaks can HOB root my phone for me? If so which versions can it root and do you lose root swapping between leaks?

From the HOB op http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-bionic-hacks/214902-downgrade-902-no-app-data-loss.html
How does it work?

o) You launch the HouseOfBionic.bat
o) A menu of options is generated dynamically for you depending on what version you're using.
o) Once you make your selection on the initial menu, an additional menu of choices is presented.
o) The HoB script will then allow you to:
- Push the update zip to your sdcard-ext
- Reboot to AP Fastboot
- Flash a script in RSD to prepare your phone for the update you're installing
- Walk you through the steps to install the update in recovery
- Optionally install root
o) All of this is controlled from a dos batch file using command line RSD to flash the rsd scripts and adb to push the update

Back