SamuriHL's House of Bionic FAQ

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
FAQ updated for linux instructions (minimal linux version is in the works, as well) and for dumbass instructions for FXZ'ing 905 from a 235+ build.

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
Uh......lessee....I'm on leaked 905 stock. From my Xtensive studies I've surmised that I need to fxz back to 902 so I can take the OTA to the REAL 905 and then use RSD lite to flash the miniFXZ and install 2231 from bionic bootstrap. Right? ROFLMAO

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Pay no attention to that strange noise. It's just altspeed's head being bounced off a cement floor repeatedly. :)

jcwilliams

Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
Pay no attention to that strange noise. It's just altspeed's head being bounced off a cement floor repeatedly. :)

Lol hey it lightens the mood a Lil

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The funny part was delayed. That guy who SERIOUSLY basically asked the same thing this morning. That win phone guy.

Yea, some days I just give up. This is one of them. I've had so many.....ridiculous issues today. It might be one of those days where I lose my patience.

Just_AGuy

Reaction score
Samuri, you should be the second level of support.
A bunch of us have flashed more than once and are capable of answering 80% of the problems (me maybe 20% but you get where I'm going with this).
Questions like the droid guy that popped now what do I do.. or why didn't RSD flash when the screen shot show the RSD error.

Last edited:
OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
That's great in theory, and does happen from time to time. I just don't see it happening as often as it could.

jamesdil

Reaction score
ok. so i am wanting to go from 905 to 247. Do i have to download only the 247 file or the fxz file too? I have never done anything like this bwefore and appreciate all the work that has been put into this since verizon and moto havent done a darn thing!!:p

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You gotta do the reading. The HoB OP tells you what's required. As for Moto not doing a darn thing, I'd say that 11 leaks proves that theory dead wrong. :)

jamesdil

Reaction score
You are correct about the 11 leaks. I am just tired of the waiting games to upgrade lol. As I said, I am totally new to doing this. I guess if I must I can just wait some more. Thx for the help

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Just do your homework, read the HoB OP, get it installed, and with your phone unplugged, do a dry run through it. Say N at all prompts. That will walk you through it and show you what the process is going to be when you do it live.

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
NP. Good luck and have fun with it.