SamuriHL's House of Bionic FAQ

jamesdil

Reaction score
well now i am waiting for SamuriHL_HouseOfBionic_FXZ_(5.9.905).exe to download. Wish I had better internet service provider. will down load faster lol! Saying it is going to take 2 hours to download from adrive. OMFG!!!

jamesdil

Reaction score
it appears to be sticking after daemon starts. any suggestions? rsd is reading my phone

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
As I said, during the dry run you must select N to all the prompts.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

dkend99

Reaction score
Thanks for the help this morning Samurai! Now on .247 and loving it so far. Much snappier than .232.

Tech425

Reaction score
Thank you SamuraiHL :hail:

I'm now on HoB 247 ICS :biggrin:

(Not Rooted yet though)

mnlong57

Reaction score
Thanks for all your work Sam...made the move to 247 without a hitch using HOB...dancedroid

sigshane

Reaction score
ROMs?

Well, I have been looking around surreptitiously, like a shoplifter, for threads discussing modding the HoB leaks builds, and have found nada.

Are their custom ROMs based off the leaks, or not?

OP
SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I've updated the OP to remove links to the HoB thread. I will keep the contents of this FAQ here for those that need it. The House of Bionic has moved to a new home.

josh1980

Reaction score
Was the thread deleted? I just went to your FAQ and noticed the links to your HoB thread are gone. Your FAQ says to search for "House of Bionic". I did that and the first page of results did not redirect me to your thread.

I haven't been on today, so something may have changed that makes this more logical. But from my perspective the FAQ tells me to search(which is fine) but I can't search for it and find it(at least not on the first page). If I'm a random user looking for the HoB I definitely won't recognize the thread because I remember it being titled something like "905 update FXZ without losing data". I recommend you make this more intutive. I know what thread I'm looking for and I can't find it. So how would a common user find it if they wanted to start using HoB?

unbesorgt

Reaction score
Was the thread deleted? I just went to your FAQ and noticed the links to your HoB thread are gone. Your FAQ says to search for "House of Bionic". I did that and the first page of results did not redirect me to your thread.

Not sure what search engine you're using, but if you Google "house of bionic" it's the very first result. I imagine Samuri was trying to be respectful by not posting a direct link to a competitor's forum.

tlarseth

Reaction score
Since I am being bombarded with PM's about this, the reason I am not posting a direct link is because it is not my privilege to do so, only SamuriHL or one of the Mods here should post that information if they want it to be here.

I am not trying to be rude, but that is how it is. I understand why SamuriHL moved HoB there, and he will be missed.

If anyone has any issues with their Bionic, Verizon Service, or HoB, please feel free to ask or PM one of us who frequent these forums, we will try to help as much as we can. I would suggest starting a thread with your question, and if you want to draw a specific person's attention to it feel free to PM them a link to it, sometimes it takes many to solve an issue.