[Themed Rom] Crimson Angel v0.6.2

Swirly

Reaction score
thats cool dude... i aint rush'n nothing* shoo u know more about it than i do! I give nothing but respect. I dig ya work yo* keep it up!:lifting:

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
thats cool dude... i aint rush'n nothing* shoo u know more about it than i do! I give nothing but respect. I dig ya work yo* keep it up!:lifting:

haha thanks. This is my first attempt at a theme and i really dont know a whole lot. But if you notice any other issues call em out. Ill get em fixed asap.

L0ckett

Reaction score
I've been running this rom for a few days now and the only issue I've had was an occasional reboot when unlocking the screen. Im not sure of this is rom related or if it's just my d2g being a d2g. Has anyone else experienced this?

amphappy_71

Reaction score
Thanks...working great!

Sent from my Crimson Angelic DROID2 GLOBAL @ 1.3 GHz using DroidForums

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
I've been running this rom for a few days now and the only issue I've had was an occasional reboot when unlocking the screen. Im not sure of this is rom related or if it's just my d2g being a d2g. Has anyone else experienced this?

I haven't noticed a reboot, just freezes up a bit unlocking the screen on occassion. Not sure why tho.

Sent from my Crimsoned Angelic Droid 2 Global

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
Alright just trimmed the file down to just a theme and not the full rom thanks to Mopar57. Should download much much quicker and be less of a hassle to flash. Working out some more bugs. Will update when finished.

amphappy_71

Reaction score
I was rolling down the road...beep beep went the blue tooth....and a quick glance at by phone confirmed........reboot. Still loving this rom as my stock d2g rebooted much more often. I want to do my own rom....tell me where to start??

Sent from my Uh oh...DROID2 GLOBAL @ 1.30 GHz using DroidForums

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
I was rolling down the road...beep beep went the blue tooth....and a quick glance at by phone confirmed........reboot. Still loving this rom as my stock d2g rebooted much more often. I want to do my own rom....tell me where to start??

No idea on own roms. Idk why it would be rebooting tho. Ive had no problems with that. Did u update to .330 on stock before flashing?

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Are you using droid overclock or setcpu? I had a few random reboots when I was using it and once I uninstall it not problems. To me he over clock wasnt worth a small increase when it was already at 1.25ghz and adjust its self. Actually better battery life without it!

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
Another new update just got finished. I themed the sliders on the lockscreen(all of them and not just the portrait sliders), changed the lockscreen pattern to something a little different, played with some different colors in the pulldown, and put in a pretty sweet new boot animation. Hope you all enjoy.

L0ckett

Reaction score
I downloaded the icon pack that you have. Newbie question about installing it, since its a zip file do I boot into clockwork and go to install zip from sd card just like if I were flashing a rom?

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
I downloaded the icon pack that you have. Newbie question about installing it, since its a zip file do I boot into clockwork and go to install zip from sd card just like if I were flashing a rom?

To get them in the app drawer, I just extracted it and put the icons in the app apks. To use it as icons on home screens, you can place shortcuts on the screen and change the icons if ur using launcher pro.

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Another new update just got finished. I themed the sliders on the lockscreen(all of them and not just the portrait sliders), changed the lockscreen pattern to something a little different, played with some different colors in the pulldown, and put in a pretty sweet new boot animation. Hope you all enjoy.

colors in notification bar...does that address the text content not showing up at top?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score

colors in notification bar...does that address the text content not showing up at top?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

No. I just changed item backgrounds in the pulldown bar to red. Still working on the text colors.