[Themed Rom] Crimson Angel v0.6.2

kcdub0184

Reaction score
Nice theme dude its the sickest I've came across yet , " for my taste anyways". Thanks dude much appreciated I will be keeping an eye out for ur work. Let me know if u need a test dummy.

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is this what you want?

Well you can't have it!

kcdub0184

Reaction score
Oh so fresh ;P its landscape it wldnt rotate properly when posted.

Last edited:

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Oh so fresh ;P its landscape it wldnt rotate properly when posted.

Are you running the update with red text? If so how you like it....maybe better white or leave red?

kcdub0184

Reaction score
I downloaded it and just backed up my apps to see how it looks.... I will let u know what I think. I am going to try changing the home page icons to text instead, as displayed on the download page.

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
So dropbox was slow.....
Here is the complete update theme. clouse2013 is you want this off let me know. Any more problems with the phone.apk?
I took the update as of 6/4 9:25pm and mod it to have red text.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28515353/CrimsonAngel.0.6.2.zip

Any other request?

thanks for the red notification bar text. Wanna do the clock too in the bar and send it to me and ill update my dropbox in the OP. thanks as well Mopar. i dont know a whole lot so any help is appreciated. Dont worry about pulling it off. I dont mind. i need some of the help. Im still pretty new to this.

And yes, im still having problems with the phone.apk. I tried the one that you sent me and its not really taking when i flash.

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
So dropbox was slow.....
Here is the complete update theme. clouse2013 is you want this off let me know. Any more problems with the phone.apk?
I took the update as of 6/4 9:25pm and mod it to have red text.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28515353/CrimsonAngel.0.6.2.zip

Any other request?

Sorry Mopar. Kinda drunk tonight and just noticed this so sorry if im bugging you on pms. updated the OP download with the red text in the bar thanks to Mopar.

kcdub0184

Reaction score
Hey brO, thanks for the theme again and yea these icons are from adw launchers "yorks adw red on android market. They are pretty sick huh.

Oh and btw its yorks adw theme as you probably already may be aware but I just use the icons it of the theme.

Last edited:
OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
Hey brO, thanks for the theme again and yea these icons are from adw launchers "yorks adw red on android market. They are pretty sick huh.

Those icons are nasty. Bout to use them on mine instead of the birdman text ones in the screenshots. Np for the them as well. Just started getting into it and put this together and figured I may as well share it. Many more themes to come once school ends so keep looking. But thanls for the name for those icons.

Sent from my Crimsoned Angelic Droid 2 Global

kcdub0184

Reaction score

Those icons are nasty. Bout to use them on mine instead of the birdman text ones in the screenshots. Np for the them as well. Just started getting into it and put this together and figured I may as well share it. Many more themes to come once school ends so keep looking. But thanls for the name for those icons.

Yea no problem dude. Question for you ......is there a theme template out there or is that something u built off pulling apart a rom itself? I would like to do some of my own customz.As long as it doesn't require brain surgery type programer skills. Would appreciate a point in the rite direction as to where one may acquire such a tool/info...
thanks.

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score

Yea no problem dude. Question for you ......is there a theme template out there or is that something u built off pulling apart a rom itself? I would like to do some of my own customz.As long as it doesn't require brain surgery type programer skills. Would appreciate a point in the rite direction as to where one may acquire such a tool/info...
thanks.

A lot of it was just me swapping the .pngs I wanted from other themes and roms and changing the colors and such. Then putting them into my own theme. All u really need is 7zip and a photo editing program. If u want more info just pm me and ill walk you through any questions you have.

kcdub0184

Reaction score
Cool will do. OH and updated to the red text... all those "keyy" changes that you have been so thorough with almost gave me wood lol jk but ****n dope brO keep up the gd work and ill be awaiting my BlUAck version ;P. BluAck.... yea I like that java sorry its kinda cloudy in here alot of thc in the air cough cough.