Unleashed 2.5! Blur-Be-Gone Spray for all those annoying bugs!

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
thanks for the help...i got it now...but damn the booting of my EPIC d2 takes forever

It only takes forever on the first boot.

Sent from my Droid R2D2 using Tapatalk
lol i noticed that.. =]...i noticed a couple of bugs..one is the battery icon in the notification bar and then the fancy widget doesnt refresh the time sometimes

OP
Matt4542

Matt4542

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
thanks for the help...i got it now...but damn the booting of my EPIC d2 takes forever

lol i noticed that.. =]...i noticed a couple of bugs..one is the battery icon in the notification bar and then the fancy widget doesnt refresh the time sometimes

The battery isn't a bug...? I put that battery there on purpose.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

The battery isn't a bug...? I put that battery there on purpose.
i know...what im saying is that the percentage left does not match other battery widgets...its always 10% off

petrocity

Reaction score
how long

how long is it supposed to take on first boot? Mine has had the moto symbol up for almost 10 minutes, should I keep waiting?

stueck9356

Reaction score
ditto with the post above mine. I installed it exactly as stated, and it will NOT go past the M screen. I left it on for about an hour and it did nothing. I have tried the following to no avail:

Remove memory card and start up
power+X, loads me into the stock android system recovery - no way to restore my backup file

from the stock android system recovery I have tried to..

Wipe data / factory reset
Wipe cache partition

still stuck on M logo.

I tried to connect the phone to RSD Lite, but since I can not load the phone past the M screen, I can not connect it to RSD Lite.

From my knowledge I have no way of accessing the internal storage on the phone to restore the original ROM and fix this. Have I Bricked?

blingchopr

Reaction score
I'm loving Epic, but I'm having a strange problem.

Whenever I get a text message, my phone does not vibrate and my onscreen keyboard is not vibrating. There is feedback for swiping the lock screen and for pressing the four soft-keys under the screen. I get my text message ringtone no problem. I just don't get any vibrate during text messages or typing and I have no idea why.

Any thoughts?

mine isn't vibrating when i use the on screen keyboard either. it is set to but it doesn't.

ntek

Reaction score
R2d2

I tried your Rom on my R@D@ and it will not leave the Epic Boot screen. I also cannot get to clockwork to use my backup image. Is there anyway to fix it? The phone is also in usb charge mode.

This is a re-release. The reason the last release was pulled was because things that I did not notice during testing were happening. Various applications were crashing and other bugs. Sorry for the issues.

Webst3r for helping me with the original black bar port.
JRummy16 for helping me with the services.jar
RobStemen for the amazing boot animation
tgwaste for the framework-res.apk and the custom icons(vibrate and the battery) and the MMS icons for better look on the black status bar.
To all my beta testers in the #epicrom IRC(If you go to the IRC and are there regularly you will be able to get pre-releases or beta releases of the rom to try and test and report bugs back to me)

Changelog:
Bug fixes
New black notification bar
Updated stock applications

What is included:
Black notification bar.
HTC Clock Widget
Motoblur mostly removed
Modified messaging application(Credit to Cyanogen)
Chips-Ahoy Cookies :)

Screen shots are here

Download is here (You click "here" :p)

For support please join my IRC chat at http://www.webchat.freenode.net in channel #epicrom.

Please if you feel it right to, donate. I am trying to get enough money to but a DROIDX to also develop on there. Please if you would like to donate here. Please read the whole page.

If anyone posts a fix below in the responses please do not attempt to use it or do anything with it until I confirm it is a legitimate fix or if it will do damage to your device.

I hope you enjoy!

Djdarke

Reaction score
ditto with the post above mine. I installed it exactly as stated, and it will NOT go past the M screen. I left it on for about an hour and it did nothing. I have tried the following to no avail:

Remove memory card and start up
power+X, loads me into the stock android system recovery - no way to restore my backup file

from the stock android system recovery I have tried to..

Wipe data / factory reset
Wipe cache partition

still stuck on M logo.

I tried to connect the phone to RSD Lite, but since I can not load the phone past the M screen, I can not connect it to RSD Lite.

From my knowledge I have no way of accessing the internal storage on the phone to restore the original ROM and fix this. Have I Bricked?
Hold the up button on the keyboard as you power the phone on. It takes you to the bootloader where you can flash the sbf files with RSD lite.

sasuke

Reaction score
can yall make a cyanogenmod 6 for the droid 2 i would b thankfull.....

sasuke

Reaction score
y cant i find or get the epic unleashed rom for my droid 2 the page allways come up blank thats not cool help me......

jacobmathias

Reaction score
download link isnt working, I will mirror the downloads or updates for you on my web server. Feel free to contact me burness.mathias at gmail.com

Thanks!