(4-07) Jrummy's Remix V0.5 - Cyanmod 5.0.5.7 ** 3 Themes And Many Extras **

So Ilove this rom i think its the best for me so far but like an idiot i deleted google talk and corp calender and now cant download apps from market..what do i do

You can pull it from the rom under system/app and place it on the root of your sdcard and push it to your phone.

su
mountsys
busybox cp /sdcard/theapp.apk /system/app
unmountsys
sync

So Ilove this rom i think its the best for me so far but like an idiot i deleted google talk and corp calender and now cant download apps from market..what do i do

You can pull it from the rom under system/app and place it on the root of your sdcard and push it to your phone.

su
mountsys
unmountsys
sync

Actually I just did another update.zip without clearing cache or data since I was already on the rom. .. got everything back but now I'm stuck where I was. So how can I delete corp Calender, Gmail, talk and stuff like that and still be able to use market?

The goodies doesn't work for me, I'm on the JRummy's Remix v0.5 - cyanmod 5.05.5.7, I extracted the files and put them on the root of the sdcard, when I run the script it says cp: can't stat '/sdcard/goodies/fonts/arial/DroidSans.ttf': No such file or directory, but then is that it changed the font and to reboot the phone but when I do the font doesn't change nor can I add any of the apps.

The goodies doesn't work for me, I'm on the JRummy's Remix v0.5 - cyanmod 5.05.5.7, I extracted the files and put them on the root of the sdcard, when I run the script it says cp: can't stat '/sdcard/goodies/fonts/arial/DroidSans.ttf': No such file or directory, but then is that it changed the font and to reboot the phone but when I do the font doesn't change nor can I add any of the apps.

the path must be wrong or you are mounting your sdcard while trying to run the script. Make sure on the root of your sdcard you have a folder named goodies. Double check when you run the rom that your sdcard isn't mounted to your computer.

su
mountsys
unmountsys
sync

Actually I just did another update.zip without clearing cache or data since I was already on the rom. .. got everything back but now I'm stuck where I was. So how can I delete corp Calender, Gmail, talk and stuff like that and still be able to use market?

There is no script to remove gmail.. I don't have corpcal or talk on my phone and the market is running fine.

I would like to see the look of the different colors (the1st page examples don't really help me) BUT I don't want to have to reload everything and set up my screens. Any ideas? Load without wiping?

Does anyone else have issues with the options in spare parts? When I change something such as turning off battery percentage in the notification bar, it doesn't happen.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

su
mountsys
unmountsys
sync

There is no script to remove gmail.. I don't have corpcal or talk on my phone and the market is running fine.
OK but I can use titanium backup to delete gmail, will everything work fine if I delete it? I took off everything and got stuck on the "starting download" in market maybe it was just being slow??

I would like to see the look of the different colors (the1st page examples don't really help me) BUT I don't want to have to reload everything and set up my screens. Any ideas? Load without wiping?
Im pretty sure once you do a clean install you could just do the update.zip again for the different colors because I deleted some system stuff off my phone and just applied the update to get it all back without wiping.. Im no pro so Jrummy will have to give you the definate answer but Im pretty sure.

In call screen rotation

Has anyone been able to get the incall/incoming call screen to rotate to landscape more. There is an option in the phone settings (thanks to cytown) but nothing happens on my phone. 360degree rotate works fine everywhere in the rom but i can't get the phone in landscape. If i am at the phone keypad screen it will rotate to landscape but i can't see any of the phone keys which is completely useless. Am i doing something wrong.

@JRUMMY
I see Koush is updating his rom, will you be following suit?

Is there any way to remove the color around a text input box when typing in landscape mode? Literally my only gripe with this as it covers letters in words when typing.

@JRUMMY
I see Koush is updating his rom, will you be following suit?

I will when I have time.. I have a couple busy days ahead of me right now but if Koush updates tonight then I will at least have it out by Saturday night.

Versusxiii, I will fix the bugs w/ the cyan theme for the next update.

Any tips on theming this would be awesome. I have even tried moving files such as Helix to sdcard and mm still will not theme the files, I have to manualy move the files. I did manage to get framework-res themed, and helix, but like i said I had to do it manually. Thanx in advance.
BTW, Awesome job on the rom jrummy, I also thanked koush and cyanogen as well. I love the extra options you have added.

Back