(4-07) Jrummy's Remix V0.5 - Cyanmod 5.0.5.7 ** 3 Themes And Many Extras **

Does anyone know where i can find the nex theme boot animation?

I wasn't aware they had a nex theme boot animation but you can download the nex theme and go to system/media and pull it from there and then run the script switchba to get it on here.

I thought i got it loading one of your roms but i guess not. I did so many in the past few days i dont know LOL but it is a boot animation that is like the nex theme live wallpaper that just came out on the market

Quick question? Why is there no system update tab in the build in the settings/about phone tab...
I have read that the phone may be trying to download the 2.1 update in the background over and over killing the battery life...is this still an issue with this build? Forgive me if that is an ignorant question....

Does anyone know the answer to this? I'm getting a slow leak on the battery. On 5.0.4, I could easily go 2 days without much use. With 5.0.7, I can barely make it a day. Other than this, no problems.

so I didnt have the home app in memory but I do now. my phone did 4 reboots in a row earlier today while running 1200mhz. I went down to 1000mhz and its fine so far. I hope it stays steady. Also a lot of the time the text notification does not show up in the notification bar even though I see the LED and hear the sound. This is totally random. Lastly my home screen lags when I go back to it from an app or other screen like browser. Solutions??

Are there any plans on more colors? I'd like to see a red or purple version. I'm really diggin' the cyan version. Keep up the great work!

What seems to be the best kernel for battery life and temp with this rom? I haven't experimented with any low voltage kernels yet. I have tried both the 7 slot 1.1 and 1.0 standard voltage and they both seem to be a battery hog. It may be the amount of use with switching roms and such yesterday too.

I'm having an issue with the ROM going back to basic settings after I have switched them, like screen timeout: I set it to 2 min. and it keeps going back to 30 sec. I also use "screen mode" so I can unlock the lock screen and it doesn't stay either. It's just random settings that just keep going back on their own. Pretty annoying, anyone else having this issue?

so I didnt have the home app in memory but I do now. my phone did 4 reboots in a row earlier today while running 1200mhz. I went down to 1000mhz and its fine so far. I hope it stays steady. Also a lot of the time the text notification does not show up in the notification bar even though I see the LED and hear the sound. This is totally random. Lastly my home screen lags when I go back to it from an app or other screen like browser. Solutions??

I too have experienced the quirky notification bar and home screen lag but haven't found a solution yet.

What seems to be the best kernel for battery life and temp with this rom? I haven't experimented with any low voltage kernels yet. I have tried both the 7 slot 1.1 and 1.0 standard voltage and they both seem to be a battery hog. It may be the amount of use with switching roms and such yesterday too.

I'm running P3droid's 1.1ghz LV (which actually tops off at 1.0ghz). It's been running cool and stable so far. It gets up to about 44C after several minutes of stress test (without errors), idles below 20C and normal operating temps have been 25-35C. I can't speak to battery life as I've only been running it for a day, but I easily made it through the day yesterday and I did a lot of stress/benchmark testing.

well my phone just rebooted and this is AFTER I disabled jit! arg! I might have to go back to cyanrom 5.0.5.6 :(
do you have your home app stored in memory via spare parts?
have you tried reinstalling the rom?

Is it good or bad to have your home app stored in memory?

Well its good because your home screens will load faster, but its bad if you have tons of widgets on them because it'll suck up all your memory and for me that was causing a lot of random reboots with the phone =(

Thank. I tried to download the file, rename it update.zip and install. It failed

Great job on your ROMs. I installed your blue theme and I love it. Looks wonderful. I am enjoying the black bar on top.

Back