(4-07) Jrummy's Remix V0.5 - Cyanmod 5.0.5.7 ** 3 Themes And Many Extras **

i made the mistake of running a script to enable some of the extra live wallpapers while having a live wallpaper currently running. in doing so, the scripts threw an error, and I actually lost about half of the live wallpapers that came with the Rom.

Is there any way to restore the stock live wallpapers so I can get back what I lost?

i made the mistake of running a script to enable some of the extra live wallpapers while having a live wallpaper currently running. in doing so, the scripts threw an error, and I actually lost about half of the live wallpapers that came with the Rom.

Is there any way to restore the stock live wallpapers so I can get back what I lost?

in terminal type

su (enter)
lwporiginal (enter)

*make sure your not running a lwp while doing this*

thanks so much! i realized as soon as i made the mistake that i still had an lwp running and that caused the screw-up. i am LOVING the Rom though.

Last edited:
Hands down one of the best ROMs out there...

This ROM is one of the best Cyanogen remix ROMs i have ever tried... My battery life using it is amazing. What I love the most is it has a Sp recovery friendly version because frankly I dislike Clockwork Mod. I believe its unreliable.

Running Jrummy's Remix v0.5 - CyanMod 5.0.5.7
Bekit 5 slot 1200LV Kernel

Unplugged at 7:30
Data usage/text through out the day between 8:30 to 4:00
7:00 to 10:30 Data use/text
It switched to 30 percent battery about 5 min ago.

My set CPU is set to 550-800 and I get amazing performance and very little CPU heat. It tends to average 90deg maybe 95 when i'm using it heavily like browsing the web for 10min straight. Its up there with smoked glass and Ultimate Droid, 2 very good ROMs. You should try this.

screen mode widget doesn't seem to work on the remix. suggestions ?

I love screen mode widget and it works for me.. try running fix permissions in rom manager and rebooting or in terminal:

su
fix_permissions
rb

tried fix permissions to fix screen mode widget, no luck .still not working

sorry. One last question. Does anyone else have a delayfrom incoming calls? Is there anyway to overcome it?

Everything else is awesome

So how do I change Bekit kernels? Do I have to flash clockwork?

You would have to flash clockwork for bekits but p3droids work.. If you let me know which kernel I can post an update.zip for sprecovery.

Thanks for the answer. I actually just flashed clockwork to try the other kernels.

So Ilove this rom i think its the best for me so far but like an idiot i deleted google talk and corp calender and now cant download apps from market..what do i do

Back