(4-07) Jrummy's Remix V0.5 - Cyanmod 5.0.5.7 ** 3 Themes And Many Extras **

can you go to settings>applications then select app then click uninstall?
it does not give me that option

must have installed as a system app then....you may be able to go directly to the system/app file folder with Root Explorer, mount as R/O and delete....

not sure though if that would cause any problems as opposed to using an adb shell command.....

I think it did... so can JRummy confirm the above for removal

it does not give me that option

must have installed as a system app then....you may be able to go directly to the system/app file folder with Root Explorer, mount as R/O and delete....

not sure though if that would cause any problems as opposed to using an adb shell command.....

Confirmed.. although you mount r/w.

Or through terminal type:

su
mountsys
busybox rm /system/app/Handcent.apk
unmountsys
sync

Confirmed.. although you mount r/w.

Or through terminal type:

su
mountsys
busybox rm /system/app/Handcent.apk
unmountsys
sync

Thank you sooo much.... any chance to include Mobile Defense in your ROMs... really like what you got so far. Thanks

Jrummy, I'd really just like to thank you again for this. It seems faster than it was before and also more stable. And the battery life seems to have improved a lot. Amazing work!!

jrummy

looking forward to trying out your latest....looks amazing...

you mentioned not having skinned Facebook initially...are you going to do so and update the ROM zip file?

Ha!...glad to hear....you're not losing your mind...messing with us noobs will do that to ya!

just loaded up your ROM over 5.0.5.4...everything running fantastic so far!
:icon_ banana:

JRummy. This rom is awesome. Can you put a script in the next one to get rid of the car dock?

How do I reinstall the launchers I deleted by script????......

if anyone accidently deletes something or needs something added just use these commands in terminal:

For removing an app:

su
mountsys
busybox rm /system/app/theappyouwanttoremove.apk
unmountsys
sync

To add an app to system:

su
mountsys
busybox cp /sdcard/theappyouwant.apk /system/app
unmountsys
sync

If you need an app the easiest way is to go into the rom you downloaded then go into system/app and drag and drop the app onto your sdcard and follow the above instructions.. I hope this helps.

Sorry, need a lil help. Jr, I love ur roms, haven't had any problems before, but now I am getting E:Can't open/sdcard/update.zip(bad) Installation aborted. Followed ur directions from Pg 1, had a zipped Update folder on sd card already from something else renamed that to update1 so that I could move ur file on to sd card. Is there something I am doing wrong? Help is much appreciated, keep up the good work!

Sorry, need a lil help. Jr, I love ur roms, haven't had any problems before, but now I am getting E:Can't open/sdcard/update.zip(bad) Installation aborted. Followed ur directions from Pg 1, had a zipped Update folder on sd card already from something else renamed that to update1 so that I could move ur file on to sd card. Is there something I am doing wrong? Help is much appreciated, keep up the good work!

It would help to know which theme you downloaded. Most likely you should just redownload and try again. If that doesn't work post your results and I will try to further help you.

It would help to know which theme you downloaded. Most likely you should just redownload and try again. If that doesn't work post your results and I will try to further help you.

Downloaded Blue theme, I'll re-download and post results tomorrow. Thanx for the promptness and all of your help.

Back