(4-07) Jrummy's Remix V0.5 - Cyanmod 5.0.5.7 ** 3 Themes And Many Extras **

lastest version rocks!

:greendroid:Thanks again JRummy for your lastest rom. It is working rock solid and fast. A donation is coming... :)

So...this ROM is awesome as always...very smooth and fast...I'm running P3's 1.1ghz kernel and everything is great....only a couple script issues like the 'clockblack' not being found and I don't c it in the goodies folder...I'm gonna redownload the Goodies and c if that helps.....Thank you JRummy...

The only addition I'd like to c is the HTC style Launcher I had in Woodyman's Holy-Blue 2.0....I like the HTC Sense style as far as that goes.....just a thought....

EDIT: I redownloaded the 'goodies' deleted the old, unzipped the new and placed on the root of the sd card but the clockblack script is still not there...was it left out?

Last edited:
I'm not getting any notification LED's for email or SMS's whether or not the screen is on or off. Any suggestions? I've double checked all of my settings.

i'm not getting any notification led's for email or sms's whether or not the screen is on or off. Any suggestions? I've double checked all of my settings.

in settings/sounds and display...make sure 'pulse notification light' and 'pulse with screen on' are checked as well as in the messaging app u r using

i'm not getting any notification led's for email or sms's whether or not the screen is on or off. Any suggestions? I've double checked all of my settings.

in settings/sounds and display...make sure 'pulse notification light' and 'pulse with screen on' are checked as well as in the messaging app u r using

Thanks Tapout, I'll give that a try. I was figuring that didn't matter to us Droid users so I had it unchecked.

thanks tapout, i'll give that a try. I was figuring that didn't matter to us droid users so i had it unchecked.

no prob...it def does make the difference since it's a ported rom...i'm sure that will fix it

thanks tapout, i'll give that a try. I was figuring that didn't matter to us droid users so i had it unchecked.

no prob...it def does make the difference since it's a ported rom...i'm sure that will fix it

Yep, that did the trick. Sure am loving this new ROM!

Yep, that did the trick. Sure am loving this new ROM!

AWESOME MAN...GLAD I COULD HELP....JRummy has been doing really well with these Rom remixes...stable, smooth and fast as always...

So...this ROM is awesome as always...very smooth and fast...I'm running P3's 1.1ghz kernel and everything is great....only a couple script issues like the 'clockblack' not being found and I don't c it in the goodies folder...I'm gonna redownload the Goodies and c if that helps.....Thank you JRummy...

The only addition I'd like to c is the HTC style Launcher I had in Woodyman's Holy-Blue 2.0....I like the HTC Sense style as far as that goes.....just a thought....

EDIT: I redownloaded the 'goodies' deleted the old, unzipped the new and placed on the root of the sd card but the clockblack script is still not there...was it left out?

I honestly thought no one used the clockwhite clockblack scripts so I didn't include them.. next time I will. I was also thinking about theming different launchers (htc, home++ and any others) and add them in the goodies folder so maybe next time.

I honestly thought no one used the clockwhite clockblack scripts so I didn't include them.. next time I will. I was also thinking about theming different launchers (htc, home++ and any others) and add them in the goodies folder so maybe next time.

It's all good...i thought i had done something wrong....I always look forward to whatever you wanna do....always ready to test it out for you...

Quick question? Why is there no system update tab in the build in the settings/about phone tab...
I have read that the phone may be trying to download the 2.1 update in the background over and over killing the battery life...is this still an issue with this build? Forgive me if that is an ignorant question....

Quick question? Why is there no system update tab in the build in the settings/about phone tab...
I have read that the phone may be trying to download the 2.1 update in the background over and over killing the battery life...is this still an issue with this build? Forgive me if that is an ignorant question....

I was wondering this as well

I just installed this Rom last night, my first cyanogen Rom, so far I am really liking it.

Last edited:

I use GDE and love i would love to see it re themed. I am currently using the Nexus 1 theme but I would love to see you work your magic on it. I do miss the Helix Launcher 2 with the buttons on the bottom though.

running great as usual, but two small things I have noticed thus far (running the cyan theme). One, the lock screen tabs are oriented improperly in landscape, and two, there are time when you press a button, the button will enlarge, and then get smaller again after the press (like a mis-sized .png or something). Other than that, running great good work yet again man

Back