(4-07) Jrummy's Remix V0.5 - Cyanmod 5.0.5.7 ** 3 Themes And Many Extras **

Bummer same issue. It completely ruins the rom to the point of a battery pull.

damn i wish i knew why but with all of your roms jrummy i keep having these random reboots :( even when im not doing anything on the phone it happens :(

really wish i knew why kinda makes it hard to stay with it

Sorry, need a lil help. Jr, I love ur roms, haven't had any problems before, but now I am getting E:Can't open/sdcard/update.zip(bad) Installation aborted. Followed ur directions from Pg 1, had a zipped Update folder on sd card already from something else renamed that to update1 so that I could move ur file on to sd card. Is there something I am doing wrong? Help is much appreciated, keep up the good work!

It would help to know which theme you downloaded. Most likely you should just redownload and try again. If that doesn't work post your results and I will try to further help you.

Redownloaded blue theme and installed per instructions, still get error. Any ideas?

Sorry, need a lil help. Jr, I love ur roms, haven't had any problems before, but now I am getting E:Can't open/sdcard/update.zip(bad) Installation aborted. Followed ur directions from Pg 1, had a zipped Update folder on sd card already from something else renamed that to update1 so that I could move ur file on to sd card. Is there something I am doing wrong? Help is much appreciated, keep up the good work!

It would help to know which theme you downloaded. Most likely you should just redownload and try again. If that doesn't work post your results and I will try to further help you.

Redownloaded blue theme and installed per instructions, still get error. Any ideas?

sorry, couldn't edit. Do I need 2.1 to run this?

damn i wish i knew why but with all of your roms jrummy i keep having these random reboots :( even when im not doing anything on the phone it happens :(

I've tried for a week to run one of JRummy's roms and always had the same problems but I finally figured it out. I was coming from Ultimate Droid and had everything backed up through Titanium. Then I would run the batch "restore missing apps and all system data". I believe that was my problem. I chose to start from scratch and havent had a single reboot in almost 24 hours

I've tried for a week to run one of JRummy's roms and always had the same problems but I finally figured it out. I was coming from Ultimate Droid and had everything backed up through Titanium. Then I would run the batch "restore missing apps and all system data". I believe that was my problem. I chose to start from scratch and havent had a single reboot in almost 24 hours

Hmmm I have been running the batch restore of apps and app data not system data, maybe ill try just starting over and see if that fixes the problem

hey jrummy, just letting you know you are the mannn! i switch around roms alot and always come back to yours. so keep up the good work. a donation should be heading your way soon. :D

Does any one have any idea why my red notification light keeps blinking even though I have no new new notification ?

hey jrummy, just letting you know you are the mannn! i switch around roms alot and always come back to yours. so keep up the good work. a donation should be heading your way soon. :D

Thank you. I really appreciate it. :)

I installed this and now my MP3 Store icon/app is missing. Do anyone know how I can get it back?

edit: I found this on the Cyamogen>JJummy forum:

"For removing an app:

su
mountsys
busybox rm /system/app/theappyouwanttoremove.apk
unmountsys
sync

To add an app to system:

su
mountsys
busybox cp /sdcard/theappyouwant.apk /system/app
unmountsys
sync

If you need an app the easiest way is to go into the rom you downloaded then go into system/app and drag and drop the app onto your sdcard and follow the above instructions.. I hope this helps."

But when I go into the System>App folder, there is no Mp3 Store or Amazon Mp3 APK file. I removed the theme and the Mp3 Store App was back.

Is there a fix for this?

Last edited:
Back