All Ultimate Droid Support Will Be Handled Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sure if this has been asked or not, and i dont really feel like sifting thru 63 pages to find out. Im running UD extreme 7.0.0, and since flashing this(along with several other ROMS) I find that tho my camera works it doesnt focus. Is this a known and or common problem and if so is there a fix for it?? Thanks for all the help guys.

I've been running hotter then usual today 105+ using the stock kernel 600/125 on demand....should I switch kernels?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Im not sure if this has been asked or not, and i dont really feel like sifting thru 63 pages to find out. Im running UD extreme 7.0.0, and since flashing this(along with several other ROMS) I find that tho my camera works it doesnt focus. Is this a known and or common problem and if so is there a fix for it?? Thanks for all the help guys.

[mod edit]But no, this is not a common problem and I have not seen it on any of the roms with 3 droids.

Last edited by a moderator:
While waiting for UD8 to drop I've been playing around with the deodexed FRG22D rom with 928. I started to wonder if I could take the rotary lock from UD7 and put it on this rom. More than anything I'm just trying to learn some things and it's easier for me to learn when I'm performing some kind of task. So is it even possible?

Sent from my 928/FRG22D Droid

i hate to burst your bubble but it would take next to a genius to get that running...LOL o wait blackdroid did (im just kidding) no for real though dont you think other developers would be rocking that if it was easy ??? blackdroid said he changed alot ! of the framework to get that running

While waiting for UD8 to drop I've been playing around with the deodexed FRG22D rom with 928. I started to wonder if I could take the rotary lock from UD7 and put it on this rom. More than anything I'm just trying to learn some things and it's easier for me to learn when I'm performing some kind of task. So is it even possible?

i hate to burst your bubble but it would take next to a genius to get that running...LOL o wait blackdroid did (im just kidding) no for real though dont you think other developers would be rocking that if it was easy ??? blackdroid said he changed alot ! of the framework to get that running

I am sure any capable dev could do it, if the demand was high enough..

I've been running hotter then usual today 105+ using the stock kernel 600/125 on demand....should I switch kernels?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I don't know where you live but where I am it hit 100 today. Don't forget outside temps may affect your phone temps. Just take that into account.

the demand for it is high!!!! It is the sexiest lockscreen out!!! verizon should have never gotten rid of it but who cares anyone running ultimate droid can have it !!!if blackdroid released the code yea :):icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana: who wants to banana dance

I am sure any capable dev could do it, if the demand was high enough..

Last edited:
the demand for it is high!!!! It is the sexiest lockscreen out!!! verizon should have never gotten rid of it but who cares anyone running ultimate droid can have it !!!if blackdroid released the code yea :):icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana: who wants to banana dance

I try to see what the community wants, and until bd released it into UD, I didn't see any mention of it for 2.2. After that, a few post here and there, but again, still not the most interest.

I try to see what the community wants, and until bd released it into UD, I didn't see any mention of it for 2.2. After that, a few post here and there, but again, still not the most interest.
I prefer the Rotary lockscreen and Dark Edge lockscreen : )

HEY

I am fine with the regular unlock we have now. 2.0 was fine too. DE Swype up to unlock >

i would like it if bd had some dark edge swipe up i like that one!!!!

I don't know, I am kind of digging the new 2.2 DroidX and Droid2 Lockscreen.....now that I have given it my "Treatment" :)

Pics do it NO justice!!

14477d1283287639-theme-928droid-black-glass-x-droid-x-2-locktabs.png

14478d1283287651-theme-928droid-black-glass-x-droid-x-2-locktabs-touch.png

14485d1283304290-all-ultimate-droid-support-will-handled-here-device.png

14479d1283287678-theme-928droid-black-glass-x-droid-x-2-locktabs-unlock.png

14480d1283287691-theme-928droid-black-glass-x-droid-x-2-locktabs-touch-right.png

14481d1283287706-theme-928droid-black-glass-x-droid-x-2-locktabs-sound.png

14472d1283287006-theme-928droid-black-glass-x-droid-x-locktabs-touch.png

14473d1283287022-theme-928droid-black-glass-x-droid-x-locktabs-touch-right.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back