All Ultimate Droid Support Will Be Handled Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UD 7 is foreclosing whenever i go to settings>UD>special settings> any option under these.

What is wrong?!?

I rooted about a week ago with universal androot and im on 2.2, uh, I came from Bugless Beast V.4 (I didn't wipe or anything) is that why?

Please any help is much needed.

So could my camera not be focusing because it has gotten dropped? Seeing as how this isn't a common problem?

UD 7 is foreclosing whenever i go to settings>UD>special settings> any option under these.

What is wrong?!?

I rooted about a week ago with universal androot and im on 2.2, uh, I came from Bugless Beast V.4 (I didn't wipe or anything) is that why?

Yea anytime i switch roms i always wipe data and cache..pain in the ass to resign in everything and download stuff...but the rom works alot better doing it this way.

What is wrong?!?

Yea anytime i switch roms i always wipe data and cache..pain in the ass to resign in everything and download stuff...but the rom works alot better doing it this way.

So... can you give me an idea, well step by step idea of what i should do. I want to do this properly. And will my apps/contacts remain saved?

Or (next time) you could make a backup using Astro and once up and running get all your stored data back :)

SPRecovery or ClockWOrldMod chuckoneil?

Dang 928 that is some nice work right there...

Sent from my Droid

My way... (best way, i dunno but it works like a charm for me) Download UD 7.0 onto your comp. Then reboot into recovery and mount via USB and move UD 7.0 to your SD card. Wipe data 3 times and wipe cache 3 times. Install UD 7.0. Reboot.

Since using UD 7.0, I have put my wife on UD 6.0 (to run Cuttalotts Pink Glass Theme) and my neighbor on UD 7.0. Point is, rediculously awesome ROM and I have installed it many times (my own phone a few as well).

Just wanted to throw out some props to BD.. sorry :)

Yes you will have to install your apps again, setup your homescreen, customize your apps, lose you saved game data, etc... BUT, good way to learn something here. If you use Astro or Titanium Backup, you can save those things so that once you are up and running a ROM, you can restore those things as well....um, after you redownload Astro or TB of course.

Last edited:
My way... (best way, i dunno but it works like a charm for me) Download UD 7.0 onto your comp. Then reboot into recovery and mount via USB and move UD 7.0 to your SD card. Wipe data 3 times and wipe cache 3 times. Install UD 7.0. Reboot.

Since using UD 7.0, I have put my wife on UD 6.0 (to run Cuttalotts Pink Glass Theme) and my neighbor on UD 7.0. Point is, rediculously awesome ROM and I have installed it many times (my own phone a few as well).

Thinkg is xkape, I already have UD 7.0 on my phone do i open up my pc and plug my phone in, open up to my sd card. deleted UD 7 and then re-drag the UD 7 on my pc back to the SD card and then go to rommanager install from sd card clear and wipe data and then reboot into recovery ?

I don't know, I am kind of digging the new 2.2 DroidX and Droid2 Lockscreen.....now that I have given it my "Treatment" :)

Pics do it NO justice!!

14477d1283287639-theme-928droid-black-glass-x-droid-x-2-locktabs.png

14478d1283287651-theme-928droid-black-glass-x-droid-x-2-locktabs-touch.png

14485d1283304290-all-ultimate-droid-support-will-handled-here-device.png

14479d1283287678-theme-928droid-black-glass-x-droid-x-2-locktabs-unlock.png

14480d1283287691-theme-928droid-black-glass-x-droid-x-2-locktabs-touch-right.png

14481d1283287706-theme-928droid-black-glass-x-droid-x-2-locktabs-sound.png

14472d1283287006-theme-928droid-black-glass-x-droid-x-locktabs-touch.png

14473d1283287022-theme-928droid-black-glass-x-droid-x-locktabs-touch-right.png

I want this on my droid 2

Thinkg is xkape, I already have UD 7.0 on my phone do i open up my pc and plug my phone in, open up to my sd card. deleted UD 7 and then re-drag the UD 7 on my pc back to the SD card and then go to rommanager install from sd card clear and wipe data and then reboot into recovery ?

Well i only use sprecovery..but yea put the ud 7 rom from your pc back to your phone's sd root...and yes wipe data and cache..you will lose text messages and apps but if you download 6.0 flash..let your apps redownload from the market..then flash 7.0 over that one all your apps will at least redownload.

So could my camera not be focusing because it has gotten dropped? Seeing as how this isn't a common problem?

Hey Shmoo,
Sorry for my attitude before, these threads just get so long because of all the people that ask what has already been asked or don't feel like using the search function.

As for your focus issue, just to be sure.....are you aware that there is an onscreen button (the top one) for focus mode? My wife switched hers by accident one time, she just informed me. I dont think dropping would cause focus issues, more likely alignment, has it taken a hard drop?

Well i only use sprecovery..but yea put the ud 7 rom from your pc back to your phone's sd root...and yes wipe data and cache..you will lose text messages and apps but if you download 6.0 flash..let your apps redownload from the market..then flash 7.0 over that one all your apps will at least redownload.

Sorry Texas for being so inept. but when i flashed Bugless Beast my apps weren't there until I went to the market, and once i did that they started re-downloading. With UD 7 it wont do that if i wipe date?

TexasRules.. no need to redownload... if its there on the SD card then just start with the wiping

chuckoneil. If you wipe it, it's gone. Think like, nandroid backs the system, Astro backs the data. SO, let's say you do a nandroid backup and an Astro backup.... you switch ROM's... 1st, if the ROM doesn't work, you do a nandroid backup..now, if the ROM works, you can then go to the market, get astro and then restore your data with the backup. Astro saves the backup to the SD card so once you redownload Astro, it can access the backup hte Astro you had installed made.

I learned this cause I was getting pissed about losing my progress in WSOP (World Series of Poker)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back