All Ultimate Droid Support Will Be Handled Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TexasRules.. no need to redownload... if its there on the SD card then just start with the wiping

chuckoneil. If you wipe it, it's gone. Think like, nandroid backs the system, Astro backs the data. SO, let's say you do a nandroid backup and an Astro backup.... you switch ROM's... 1st, if the ROM doesn't work, you do a nandroid backup..now, if the ROM works, you can then go to the market, get astro and then restore your data with the backup. Astro saves the backup to the SD card so once you redownload Astro, it can access the backup hte Astro you had installed made.

Haha okay i think i got it. Go to rom managaer click UD 7 hit wipe. and then once its all rebooted i go to market and get astro to reget my apps

TexasRules.. no need to redownload... if its there on the SD card then just start with the wiping

chuckoneil. If you wipe it, it's gone. Think like, nandroid backs the system, Astro backs the data. SO, let's say you do a nandroid backup and an Astro backup.... you switch ROM's... 1st, if the ROM doesn't work, you do a nandroid backup..now, if the ROM works, you can then go to the market, get astro and then restore your data with the backup. Astro saves the backup to the SD card so once you redownload Astro, it can access the backup hte Astro you had installed made.

Haha okay i think i got it. Go to rom managaer click UD 7 hit wipe. and then once its all rebooted i go to market and get astro to reget my apps

ok sort of BUT, you need a stable working ROM 1st. Astro installed and make a backup with Astro. Then if things ever hit the fan or you switch ROM's, you can then go re get astro and get your data back once your new ROM is up and running properly... Always wipe 3 times. Just my experience.

So the 8.0 that is up, is that for the DROID 1 or just the Incredible?

EDIT-NM, I see that it is just for the Inc. Is 8.0 coming for the DROID1?

Last edited:
just hit wipe date, let it do it, do it again, do it again. Then wipe cache let it do it, do it again, do it again

haha, hey im new to this. But thanks guys yall have all been really helpful

One day SOON it's all going to just hit you and next thing ya know, you will be in here helping out noobs. Trust me.

UDx8 is out for the Dinc. Has vanilla android. No sense.

Its incredible but it makes no sense? [couldn't help myself.]

So could my camera not be focusing because it has gotten dropped? Seeing as how this isn't a common problem?

Hey Shmoo,
Sorry for my attitude before, these threads just get so long because of all the people that ask what has already been asked or don't feel like using the search function.

As for your focus issue, just to be sure.....are you aware that there is an onscreen button (the top one) for focus mode? My wife switched hers by accident one time, she just informed me. I dont think dropping would cause focus issues, more likely alignment, has it taken a hard drop?

Don't worry stang. Spit happens...I've tried searching for this before just not in the particular thread and didn't really see much. Normally I would take the time to go thru all the pages but it seems as tho time is the one thing I don't have anymore haha. I tried all 3 of the focus modes and still nothing. Im going to try a factory reset and maybe the rooted stock rom to see if that does anything. My phone has taken a couple diggers but its always in my otterbox and hasn't been dropped very far. I'll get back to ya on what I find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back