All Ultimate Droid Support Will Be Handled Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the suggestion. However yes I use Handcent but I did not delete the stock text app. I even went into the stock text app to see if I could open the picture there and I could not. So I am wondering if there is something in the rom that is blocking the download of pics.

any other ideas???? I am open to all suggestions.

Thanks for the suggestion. However yes I use Handcent but I did not delete the stock text app. I even went into the stock text app to see if I could open the picture there and I could not. So I am wondering if there is something in the rom that is blocking the download of pics.

It's not the ROM. My daughter just sent me picture.

My notification light is so annoying now. It refuses to blink like before.... I do not like a solid light. No matter where i change this its always the same. Any ideas??

I'm also having this problem. It blinks for awhile and then it returns to solid. R u by any chance using handcent also????

I have not had this problem on any other rom that I have run so I am really stummped here. Anyone have anything????

I have not had this problem on any other rom that I have run so I am really stummped here. Anyone have anything????

The only thing I have for you is that I've had that problem in the past before too. It was only ever intermitent. Some pics would come thru and some wouldn't, and that was with both handcent and the stock messaging app. I don't know if it will do it now as I haven't gotten a pic from anyone. But do know that you're not the only one whose had this problem

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

The only thing I have for you is that I've had that problem in the past before too. It was only ever intermitent. Some pics would come thru and some wouldn't, and that was with both handcent and the stock messaging app. I don't know if it will do it now as I haven't gotten a pic from anyone. But do know that you're not the only one whose had this problem

Okay thanks.

I wish there was something I could do to help you out. I've tried wiping cache, full resets, different apps all sorts of things and nothing so far has worked. If I find a solution will let you all know

My notification light is so annoying now. It refuses to blink like before.... I do not like a solid light. No matter where i change this its always the same. Any ideas??

I'm also having this problem. It blinks for awhile and then it returns to solid. R u by any chance using handcent also????

Yeah im using handcent also

Yeah im using handcent also

Hmmm..did u try to utilize a custome color under UD's LED options? I think that is what did it for me. But I did a data and cache wipe and reinstalled the whole rom (after backing up of course). This time I chose colors from the selections that were already there and the LED blinks properly.

Omg ppl switch to sprecovery and get rom manager off your phone.

Why? Is there a problem with rom manager?

Some folks have had issue with clockworkmod recovery. I have not personally. I'm a bit bummed that the UD section is no longer updated with current data. FWIW, I think it comes down to a politics issue.

Drama aside, I am running UD8 and loving it. I flashed over UD7 and had issues so I wiped yesterday and reflashed. No issues so far.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: i would suggest anyone using rom manager just do some research and learn how to load roms and kernels on your own its really easy and its great not depending on a program that doesnt cooperate with froyo to do it for ya!!!!!

I never really cared for either Rom Manager OR it's version of recovery. Just my personal tastes, but SPRecovery always did what I wanted with no hassles, and I like that in an application.

-Mike

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back