Award winning RPG Zenonia just release for android.

I didn't even bother with the trial, this game is awesome and addicting!

Love it.

I must get a Game Gripper, lol

Does anyone know what they changed in the recent 1.1.1 update? I don't see any differences at all.

My only dissapointment to this game...was that I couldnt play it at all. :(

Since theres no KB on the incredible I always had to choose whatever the first thing was. I tried scrolling with the sensor, and tried using the sensor as a directional key...didnt work. Really wanted to play this game but alas. :(

I would like to know also. I wish devs would include a changelog with each update

Since theres no KB on the incredible I always had to choose whatever the first thing was. I tried scrolling with the sensor, and tried using the sensor as a directional key...didnt work. Really wanted to play this game but alas. :(

You can't use the onscreen keypad? Or do you not even have one when the game starts?

You can't use the onscreen keypad? Or do you not even have one when the game starts?
Never gave me the option to use the KB. The entire screen was taken over by the game so I never had that option.

Never gave me the option to use the KB. The entire screen was taken over by the game so I never had that option.

There's a translucent D-Pad on the left and a translucent round button on the right overlaying the graphics of the game, does this not show up on your phone? You have to remember this game was originally for iPhone which doesn't have a keyboard either...

There's a translucent D-Pad on the left and a translucent round button on the right overlaying the graphics of the game, does this not show up on your phone? You have to remember this game was originally for iPhone which doesn't have a keyboard either...

When I downloaded the full version it never gave me that option...I downloaded the trial this evening and it showed up. :icon_evil: Ill download the full version again later this week and post back.

I was planning on purchasing incredible...
any success downloading the game?

Yes, I finally got the game working. It doesnt support starndard viewing so its only in landscape version. Ive been level grinding this last few days trying to get my charachter beefed up. lol.. god bless level grinding.

I was planning on purchasing incredible...
any success downloading the game?

Yes, I finally got the game working. It doesnt support starndard viewing so its only in landscape version. Ive been level grinding this last few days trying to get my charachter beefed up. lol.. god bless level grinding.

I factory reset my phone and lost 12 hours of game play =\

CURSE YOU EVIL GODS

I've played this game for an hour or so and so far I like it. I'm just getting into the story but it keeps bringing me back for more. The controls took a little getting used too but are not bad at all.

Back