[ROM] Axiomcs Beam is HERE

Will this work with the leaked ics builds currently out? I'm rooted and on the newest ics build. I miss having a rom though . This build is pretty much flawless but still loaded with bloat. Thanks

Will this work with the leaked ics builds currently out? I'm rooted and on the newest ics build. I miss having a rom though . This build is pretty much flawless but still loaded with bloat. Thanks

Yes, I used safe strap 2.0 but I'm sure they're other ways.

I installed it fine with regular bootstrap. Safestrap causes more headaches than it fixes....

How's everyone liking it?

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

yeah what he said

yeah, how does this rom compare with the cm9 and aokp nightlies i've been running?
are the screen transistion animations still a little wonky?

How's everyone liking it?

Its damn awesome. The theme and keyboard are great, thanks for putting the big keyboard back, I hate the small stock ICS one. Performance is great so far, although it crashes when trying to get to the performance tab. Best ROM yet on my Bionic.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

Wow I love it so far love the keyboard gonna test Bluetooth great job devs best from yet

The rom is pretty sweet. Is there a way to uninstall some of the apps that are pre loaded though? Like the Bluetooth music app? Also any plans to theme this rom?

Zath said:
The rom is pretty sweet. Is there a way to uninstall some of the apps that are pre loaded though? Like the Bluetooth music app? Also any plans to theme this rom?

You can do all that with titanium backup. What music player are you using if I may ask? I like the sound of play music buy cant stand the interface.

Currently Apollo. Just because it came pre loaded with the ROM. I meant the SCO Bluetooth app. I disabled it and the icon disappeared after reboot that's what i was asking. I dont use TiBU anymore due to corrputions it causes between builds. I just redownload my apps. I don't keep data I'm not afraid to lose on my handset

Anyone else getting data drops? I've had 2. Haven't had a drop since I first rooted my bionic mooooonths ago. Also slips to roaming . Had to do a sim pull to correct it

Anyone else getting data drops? I've had 2. Haven't had a drop since I first rooted my bionic mooooonths ago. Also slips to roaming . Had to do a sim pull to correct it

Any good feedback?

I'm not crapping on the ROM. Just reporting bugs I'm having. The rom itself is great. It could also be something with Verizon in my area or my device. Which is why I asked the question and didn't flame the thread

Cm9 reboots into GSM mode and sometimes not . I have noticed

I've been running this rom since yesterday afternoon, no data drops, no wifi issues, no roaming, or gsm mode on reboots....very nice job, Thanks

Back