[ROM] Axiomcs Beam is HERE

Ok i need some help. Messed up flashing this rom and im trying to find out where i can get an ics rom to flash so i can flah this rom. All the links i find are dead. Help.

angrysemite1818 said:
Ok i need some help. Messed up flashing this rom and im trying to find out where i can get an ics rom to flash so i can flah this rom. All the links i find are dead. Help.

This is ics leak 6.7.232
http://d-h.st/OU6

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Ok so im dl the nightly. After that i just go into unsafemode update to 905 then go back in to safe mode install nightly install safestrap 2.0 then reboot and install this rom?

angrysemite1818 said:
Ok so im dl the nightly. After that i just go into unsafemode update to 905 then go back in to safe mode install nightly install safestrap 2.0 then reboot and install this rom?

DO NOT install safestrap in safe mode! You need to be on stock rom on unsafe side of safestrap when you enable/disable safestrap. Are you stock 905 or leaked ics on your unsafe stock side?

angrysemite1818 said:
Trying to get to 905 the update failed last time

Use timmy10shoes instructions found here:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/motorola-droid-bionic/212921-new-ics-leak-bionic-77.html
Be sure to have the 905 zip and the 232 ics zip on your external sd card before you do it. His method will get you to stock ics rom. Thats where you need to be if you want to try out this axiomcs beam rom. Are you on ginger bread or ics on your unsafe side?

I cant get 905 to work so im gonna start over from scratch. So im gonna use petes root tools to get back to stock rooted. Then install 905. Then install safestrap 1.7. Then install ics leak on un safe side. Then install safe strap 2.0 on unsafe side. Then switch so safe side and install rom?

angrysemite1818 said:
I cant get 905 to work so im gonna start over from scratch. So im gonna use petes root tools to get back to stock rooted. Then install 905. Then install safestrap 1.7. Then install ics leak on un safe side. Then install safe strap 2.0 on unsafe side. Then switch so safe side and install rom?

You can skip the install of safestrap1.7 since you are going to ics. Which system version are you running on unsafe side as of now?

Best easiest way rsd lite to 902 get the real ota 905 threw system updates then install 232 then root

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

angrysemite1818 said:
Ok how do i install the ics update before i root

That depends on what system version you are on right now. So which is it?

davros said:
U cant install leak on nonsafe side!!!!!

Nonsafe side is stock side. That is the side of safestrap that you would install leaked ics. Safe side of safestrap is where one can install custom roms.

To clarify

LEAK GOES IN NonSAFE SIDE OVER 905 THEN IS ROOTED.

ROM GOES ON SAFE SIDE

Back