[ROM] Axiomcs Beam is HERE

angrysemite1818 said:
Rooted 902

Okay thanks. Have you tried checking for updates while on unsafe side? If that does not work you should be able to download 905 and place on sd ext card, then go into stock recovery and install 905 from there.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Nor would 1.7 or 1.8 work u need 2.0 after u have the leak on your phone and only the leak

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

davros said:
Safestrap isn't even part of the leak install process

I know. I'm just saying that unsafe side of safestrap is when safestrap is disabled and safe side of safestrap is when safestrap is enabled.

It is I always get it backwards too much bootstrap.

Nonsafe = leak
Safe = rom

Your 905 is failing cus your 902 is rooted. RSd lite to a fully stock untouched 902

angrysemite1818 said:
I thought safe side was for the rom

The safe side of safestrap is for flashing custom roms. Thats why its called safe side. Its safe to flash custom roms when safestrap is enabled. You want to have safestrap disabled when applying ics leak, or any other updates. Thats your unsafe side of safestrap. Your best bet at this point would be to rsd lite to 902 so that everything is stock. Then you can check for updates thru phone settings to get to 905. And then apply ics leak.

No

Rsd will fast boot your phone to bone stock 902
Then u get the 905 update

Then u boot into stock recovery flashing leak

Then u root it

Then install ss2.0

Etc etc

angrysemite1818 said:
So i use rsd to install the ics leak?

You use rsd lite to get back to a stock 902 build. Then you go into settings, check for updates to get to 905. then you place ics leak on ext. Sd card and go into stock recovery to flash the ics leak.

Back