[ROM] BlackICE toro kangorade 40 (6-30)

USB MTP Mode

Thanks for the great rom. How do I get MTP Mode to work. I tried to let the drivers auto install, but I cannot access the nexus via mtp mode. I tried Dual usb widget also.

so i need a little help.
im using the boot manager- i have flashed a lot of ROMs and for some reason this is not installing the gapps for me.
this is what im doing
open boot manager
go to an open slot.
install zip
Rom zip - wipe system, wipe data, wipe cache
after that is complete
install zip- gapps- STOCK- overwrite but do not wipe anything
boot rom
this rom loads but never gives me the selection to log into google
tried to go to accounts & sync and google isnt an option to sign into

and im stuck here.
Verizon Galaxy Nexus - coming from CM9

Install the gapps without a wipe. When you wipe you are wiping out the rome. Install ROM, now ipe, install gapps.

Install the gapps without a wipe. When you wipe you are wiping out the rome. Install ROM, now ipe, install gapps.
maybe my post is a little confusing i just re-read it and it sort of is
on the boot manager i install the rom 1st with the wiping everything selected (the 3 different fields)
then i install the gapps with not selecting the wipe or any of the selections it gives and then i reboot to rom.
it does it's thing but then doesnt ask me to log into google.
ill mess around with it some more tonight but if anyone see's me doing something wrong in these steps please let me know.

I used the master mod setting and changed my themes but I want to go back to the original black Ice settings. Everything is good now but my battery stayed green in the percentage mode. If I change it to stock battery icon, It is fine. Can someone tell me how to get my battery percentage back to stock blue. It wont let me change the color

If you've exhausted all your options in the settings, I'd probably just reflash the rom. Probably no need to wipe. Maybe dalvik.

I've not changed the theme in this rom but in the past, when I bork a theme on other roms, flashing stock right back over it seems to do the trick. Good luck.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

I think my phone is sleeping too deeply overnight. This morning, for the second time, my alarm did not go off, but as soon as I picked up the phone and woke the screen, it started blaring at me.

Strange thing is it has also worked just fine on other days. Could this be a function of clock speed while sleeping? If so, could I try to override it with like setcpu?

I'm really liking this rom otherwise, and I'd hate to give it up, but if I can't count on it for an alarm, it can't be my daily driver.

Awesome ROM bro...weird issue though. My benchmark scores have gone to crap. Was getting in the 80s and 90s in Linpack...now 26 is as high as I've gotten (imoseyon's latest nightly). In Quadrant the CPU test takes forever. SetCPU is showing both cores as active...everything looks set correctly. I'll try another kernel and see if that's the issue but this one completely smoked the scores I'm getting now (was on latest BB build)

Edit: OK...manually enabled JIT and CPU scores are back to normal in all benchmarks, except Linpack. Must be some anomaly going on now as everything is buttery smooth. :)

Edited again: ...OK Linpack is back to the 80s now...all good lol

I love this rom! It suits my taste with the blacks.
If you haven't tried this yet you should...I think this will be one of my favs...

I have been going conservative with the cpu up until now for battery life...but today I tried imoseyon 2.6.0exp9 and have been running at 1650...yeah...it loves it too...

Wuggs Toolkit...it can save you if you trash it, although the Nexus is hard to kill.
Not that I'd know...lol

flashed this rom about a week ago and i love it
love the weather in the notification area love everything about this ROM
awesome
A++ and people need to flash this rom and not overlook it
any thing in the works of coming out for an update?

flashed this rom about a week ago and i love it
love the weather in the notification area love everything about this ROM
awesome
A++ and people need to flash this rom and not overlook it
any thing in the works of coming out for an update?

Updates typically (but not exclusively) coincide with releases of AOKP, unless something has changed that is.

Back