Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

Sanhacker i had the same problem

I hope this theme gets updated this is my favorite theme

Hey guys,

Still at work right now as soon as I get home I will be updating redline and blue energy to frf"whatever it is now" which I imagine will work for bb and also to cvpcs's sapphire for those who are interested.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Still at work right now as soon as I get home I will be updating redline and blue energy to frf"whatever it is now" which I imagine will work for bb and also to cvpcs's sapphire for those who are interested.

ty very attached to blue energy theme

Hey guys,

Awesome! Appreciate it, Rob. I'm having the same problems.

Cannot wait for the Sapphire port! I mentioned that someone should invite you to view the theme thread... then I read your post and had to get a tissue to wipe off keyboard.... ;)

Oops, hrmm this is gonna take a little longer....my sdcard just died....geez

anyone give this a shot on the recently leaked FRF84B?
Just tried it on BB 0.4 and I couldn't get past the M.
Oh well, back to BB 0.2.1 which was FRF57 based.

Mine took about 5 min, which on the front page it says it can, i was just about to do a battery pull when it went through finally. It loads fine after the initial install.

ooh! it also says to grab a beer :D ON IT! :icon_ banana:dancedroid Where's the droid with a beer?

Just tried it on BB 0.4 and I couldn't get past the M.
Oh well, back to BB 0.2.1 which was FRF57 based.

ooh! it also says to grab a beer :D ON IT! :icon_ banana:dancedroid Where's the droid with a beer?

ok so i may feel like an ass, as I hadnt tried this on .4 yet only .3 (which i can say worked and loaded so at least upgrade to that.) Im trying .4 now and yeah moto screen for awhile going to give it a little bit longer. Then battery pull try one more time. If nothing else ill go back to .3

It will be ready soon. The FRF84B leak is not deodexed, which needs to be. Working out some bits.

Back