Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

I had a failed update to maps as well.

new maps update unable to install, have not tested unthemed froyo though so may not be theme related.

Try this guys, if you are on Froyo and one of my themes. Try to reinstall FroYo fresh and install the newest version of the theme. If you still can't install then it is Froyo.

My older versions had maps included and I removed it from the theme entirely from the newer versions, because we were having problems with some people having maps show up and some not.

dmacleo, have you tried doing the adb maps fix again, does it still not install after that.

I'm running BB v1.0 with the Blue Energy Theme. Will the round battery icons and/or the simply stunning battery icon you have up work for that version? Using the SPRecovery update.zip method.

I had a failed update to maps as well.

new maps update unable to install, have not tested unthemed froyo though so may not be theme related.

Try this guys, if you are on Froyo and one of my themes. Try to reinstall FroYo fresh and install the newest version of the theme. If you still can't install then it is Froyo.

My older versions had maps included and I removed it from the theme entirely from the newer versions, because we were having problems with some people having maps show up and some not.

dmacleo, have you tried doing the adb maps fix again, does it still not install after that.

One of the first few pages of droid-life.com (not sure on which one) has a fix for this. Its an issue with froyo roms not themes.

Do a search on droidforums for "map 4.3 fix for Froyo 2.2". There is a set of instructions on there for fixing the issue with a terminal emulator and it worked perfectly for me. Remember that unless you have the scripts installed, you have to use the full mount/unmount scripts;
Mount -o rw,remount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock4 /system
Mount -o ro,remount -t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock4 /system

That being said, it never gave me the option to unmount, it just told me "success" after I removed the old map stuff, so I just rebooted and installed the new one. Perfect!

I second the Sapphire idea, if you're interested.... Can't wait for the fourth of july release either.

Tried installing will not do it with the backround image

I have tried installing this over bb v3 and it will not put the actual backround image or wallpaper on any suggestions or does this not work in bbv3

I have tried installing this over bb v3 and it will not put the actual backround image or wallpaper on any suggestions or does this not work in bbv3

The wallpaper is separate and can be downloaded from the OP. It's just a bit further down from where you clicked to download the theme. It is called "Firewater". Also would like to add that this installed fine over BB 0.3 with the round percentage battery also.

Last edited:
Will this work with the new CM 2.2???

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back