Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

It won't work on BB.4 I am suspecting...but the FRF84 version probably will

Haven't tried but I have a feeling on both counts.

so yeah sorry to you on that :blink: looks like 84 is a no go, but robert says its in the works. it is working with .3 which is frf83 so if nothing else you can go with that for now or just wait for his update to 84

and @roberts pete's changelog does says its deodexed so dont know. I dont know programing lengo but yea.

*Version 0.4 (6/29/10)
-New Base (FRF84B)
+Clean Unyaffsed Image, NOT the leak
+Fully deodexed by Pete & Birdman
-Updated Bugless Beast Toolkit

thats the difference from .3 to .4 so mainly the frf84b so most likely thats what is messing with this for now.
-Renabled Setup Wizard by request

Last edited:
no worries man, and i had to wipe my phone to get v4 on it, not going back to v3. not just for a theme, i can wait... video games for the time being :D after i restore to prior to trying to add this theme :D

Yeah i already had .3 all setup with kernel, launcher, and themed so recovered back to that until .4 is ready for the goodies.

no worries man, and i had to wipe my phone to get v4 on it, not going back to v3. not just for a theme, i can wait... video games for the time being :D after i restore to prior to trying to add this theme :D

agreed take your time robert your theme rocks i am sure you will roll out some magic

ok since robert mentioned something about deodexed needing to be done(i have no clue what that means) Pete has released yet another .4 it looks like. Someone that understands this stuff better than me. please look at it. Im only putting this here in case it helps some leg work out for Robert, the developers do enough as it is ill try to help where i can.

[ROM] Android 2.2 FRF84B (Clean, Untouched, Virgin) - Pete - AllDroid Public Board - [ROM] Android 2.2 FRF84B (Clean, Untouched, Virgin) - Pete - AllDroid Public Board - Forum

No...

I stole my wife's sd card...haha

It's about to be out for FRF84B. mmm about 10 minutes..lol

Back