Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

Robert you are the man thx for the swift update so far so good. quitck question does the ss battery gotta be updated to? or will it work with v.4

anyways again thak you

No problem

Funny you should mention the SS battery

Just updated the battery patches, all three.

YOU MUST USE THE NEW VERSIONS FOR FRF84B.

wait for it...

Oh what a B-E-A-utiful sight! Loaded up great on BBv0.4. of course sat at the Bootscreen for a bit, but loaded up great. About to change the battery (round w/percentage) and dialer (hexdialer). Will post up results!

mine did to but i rebooted shortly after and it loaded faster. just my theory but i think it was just finalizing the install of new theme and updating different components

Uhoh, kook you aren't going to like me...

Going to have to pull the sapphire version for a minute..i uploaded the "i killed the browser" version as you will soon find out....fail
It's all good. I didn't get it loaded. I was making a backup for instances like this :D

Sapphire updated to the "not breaking the browser" version...redownload. Enjoy kook.

Robert you are the man thx for the swift update so far so good. quitck question does the ss battery gotta be updated to? or will it work with v.4

anyways again thak you

No problem

Is the correct Sapphire up?

Uhoh, kook you aren't going to like me...

Going to have to pull the sapphire version for a minute..i uploaded the "i killed the browser" version as you will soon find out....fail
It's all good. I didn't get it loaded. I was making a backup for instances like this :D

Sapphire updated to the "not breaking the browser" version...redownload. Enjoy kook.
lulz...thanks buddy. I can now rest easy. Will be a big day for ROM changing tomorrow :facepalm:

anyways again thak you

No problem

getting the icon now but it is very smooth and looks awesome of course

wait for it...

Oh what a B-E-A-utiful sight! Loaded up great on BBv0.4. of course sat at the Bootscreen for a bit, but loaded up great. About to change the battery (round w/percentage) and dialer (hexdialer). Will post up results!

mine did to but i rebooted shortly after and it loaded faster. just my theory but i think it was just finalizing the install of new theme and updating different components

yup, it's done that every install. and always worries me for some reason until i see the hardkeys and the keyboard light up :D

Just to be sure, Do i need to wait for a HexDialer patch?

ROM Manager links will be coming...I just don't know how to explain that it needs to be BB or the deodexed version in that little text box.

Back