droid r2d2

cowboy9from0hell

Reaction score
well im on my 2nd droid pro since march 16th and still having problems with the my 2nd pro. so my 14 days arent up with verizon to change phones yet so im now considering the r2d2

are you looking for guidance? i would say the droid 2 is a better choice than the pro but there are better options out there. unless of course the physical keyboard is a big thing for you.

are you looking for guidance? i would say the droid 2 is a better choice than the pro but there are better options out there. unless of course the physical keyboard is a big thing for you.

yes i am. well i got th pro because of the keyboard coming from an htc ozone but now the touch screen is growing on me

Id personally go for the thunderbolt then if you can afford to. The d2/r2d2 has already been phased out in favor of the d2g and both the d2g and dx are very close to their eol dates. Also, I personally refuse to buy another moto phone as long as they continue with current practices.

Sent from my Liberated D2G

my gfs brother works for verizon he he said i should pull the battery every day or every other day with smart phones....... that doesnt sound right to me. i never had to pull the battery on my ozone how true is this?

Last edited:
my first pro i had for 4hrs and it just restarted itself constantly. the pro i have now in the week ive owned it restarted 2 or 3 times and when i txt my gf it shows up under other peoples name but shows up under her number. then when i turned it off and on after that it makes weird beeping noises on restart and shut down

@spaz I would advise getting away from moto anyways, even if not the thunderbolt.

my gfs brother works for verizon he he said i should do that every day or every other day with smart phones....... that doesnt sound right to me. i never had to pull the battery on my ozone how true is this?

That post made absolutely no sense.....

all the stores in my area are sold out of the thunderbolt and they said about a month to get more in

all the stores in my area are sold out of the thunderbolt and they said about a month to get more in

Wtf? My parents used to own a mailroom that sold cell phones and they were getting shipments of new phones twice a week. There is no way that's true..... and the sales people have been known to stretch the truth more than a little....

@spaz I would advise getting away from moto anyways, even if not the thunderbolt.

my gfs brother works for verizon he he said i should do that every day or every other day with smart phones....... that doesnt sound right to me. i never had to pull the battery on my ozone how true is this?

That post made absolutely no sense.....

i just edited that post sorry i get ahead of myself when i type fast

well you could return your phone and wait or go with an incredible. but again if you aren't in to hacking the phone you could still go with a droid x since that will probably be the best supported phone from moto and vzw.

Wtf? My parents used to own a mailroom that sold cell phones and they were getting shipments of new phones twice a week. There is no way that's true..... and the sales people have been known to stretch the truth more than a little....

why would they stretch the truth to get him to give them less money in both the short and long term?

my gfs brother works for verizon and they had a total of 6 thunderbolts in the day it came out and sold out

why would they stretch the truth to get him to give them less money in both the short and long term?

I don't know.... they do though..... they also tried to say I had to have a data plan with my old alias (was my moms phone first and she had it for a year so I knew for a fact that was bs)...

@op about the battery pulls, no you really don't. For the most part vzw people are complete idiots when it comes to droid phones..... look at how many people complain about their phones acting buggy that have said the vzw rep at the store installed an antivirus then when it got taken off it solved the problems. Its kinda sad..... if your gonna tell people something atleast give them the right information.

Back