Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

Welcome to the droid forums.

I Agree that specs don't matter to some people.. but to people on these forums.. we're all about specs. :cool:

But when you buy any device, its a matter of what's important to you. What do you need to have in a device.

Ram is a biggy for gamers, signal is a biggy for everybody else lol.

Its not about what anybody else thinks or likes. IMHO if you buy anything based on that, you might as well buy an iphone :eek: and I would never do that :)

I do what makes me happy, and if no one else likes it.. then that's too bad for them :)
So my next phone is gonna be a bag phone :eek: just kidding :)

I'd use it if it had 4 gigabytes of ram and a 3 gigahertz processor with a full hd screen

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

Manish54 said:
See thats the thing u guys dont understand.... RAZR HD is not good with specs ???
I'm not telling you to ignore the specs n buy a fone just for the looks. What i'm saying is, the specs of Motorola phones are not bad... there's just a minor difference, but it looks awesome.
The problem with everyone now days is... everyone is running in a race for the hieghest specs. If it has 1.5ghz processor then its better than with 1.2 ghz. If it has 2gb RAM then its better than 1gb fone.
Guys... wake up... its not a race... RAZR MAXX can do everything that S3 does. The plus point is ur phone looks smart (n it has a large battery :D).

You are right its not a race. It is about advancement. The 1.5 S4 processor is a lot better than 1.2 dual core processor that's in the razor maxx. And the 2gigs of ram make a big difference when you use your phone for multitasking. I have the S3 and the razor maxx and the S3 beats it in everything but build quality and battery life. And yes there are things that the S3 can do that the maxx can't do. Its cool if specs don't matter to you but just because you say that the maxx is just as good as a phone as the S3 does not make it true it makes it your opinion.

You are right its not a race. It is about advancement. The 1.5 S4 processor is a lot better than 1.2 dual core processor that's in the razor maxx. And the 2gigs of ram make a big difference when you use your phone for multitasking. I have the S3 and the razor maxx and the S3 beats it in everything but build quality and battery life. And yes there are things that the S3 can do that the maxx can't do. Its cool if specs don't matter to you but just because you say that the maxx is just as good as a phone as the S3 does not make it true it makes it your opinion.

Well said :)

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

The s3 is also the latest greatest from Samsung.. the only reason its has 2 gigs of ram is because they probably couldn't get a quad core to play nice with the lte network. So they had to do something to make it stand out and add appeal. Because after all, all of the s3's brethren have quadcores...

But the HD will sport the same processor, clocked the same, and who knows what the HD will have for ram... but moto could make up a lot of ground with how they use the cycles of the processor.

So we'll have to wait to see. . I promise that as soon as its available.. I'll have one :)

LOL... i dont know why people are soo judgemental here...
Instead of judging me... read carefully what i said. I'm not telling u or anyone to buy a phone just with the looks and ignore the specs. All i'm trying to say is that RAZR MAXX, or RAZR HD are great phones 1.5ghz + 1 gb RAM, 4.5 HD screen is enough for a phone why people are banging their heads on S3 overhere. Hell.. One X is a lot better than S3 !!!

I personally need a huge screen that fits comfortably in my hand and pocket like the s3 does... I'm nearly legally blind and the bigger the better.

The s3 is also the latest greatest from Samsung.. the only reason its has 2 gigs of ram is because they probably couldn't get a quad core to play nice with the lte network. So they had to do something to make it stand out and add appeal. Because after all, all of the s3's brethren have quadcores...

But the HD will sport the same processor, clocked the same, and who knows what the HD will have for ram... but moto could make up a lot of ground with how they use the cycles of the processor.

So we'll have to wait to see. . I promise that as soon as its available.. I'll have one :)

Im guessing the razr hd will not have 2 gigs of ram. This is based on motorola's track record. I love moto and badly want an awesome kick butt moto phone problem is motorola dont seem to have that "we are the best " mentality post d1. Motorola is settling on meeting the bare minimum quota of sales. Samsung has came out saying they the best and expecting to be the best and you can see it in their products. Motorola is a beast and could easily crush the competition. They need to put out products that will crush the competition and stop putting out "acceptable " products.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Oh I agree totally... being able to make awesome devices, and then just not..? :blink: but who knows.. its likely as you said... but let's hope :)

Motorola has one last chance to win me over. Im all in on this razr hd. If they fail to win me over this time they lost me for good (well maybe). But i mean it this time. Don't take it for granted i keep coming back moto cuz this time if i walk out that door i won't be coming back.

Oh I agree totally... being able to make awesome devices, and then just not..? :blink: but who knows.. its likely as you said... but let's hope :)

Maybe we need to get a df kickstarter going to make an awesome bad ass developer phone that's better built than anything out there with the top of the line everything.

Who's with me?

pc747 said:
Im guessing the razr hd will not have 2 gigs of ram. This is based on motorola's track record. I love moto and badly want an awesome kick butt moto phone problem is motorola dont seem to have that "we are the best " mentality post d1. Motorola is settling on meeting the bare minimum quota of sales. Samsung has came out saying they the best and expecting to be the best and you can see it in their products. Motorola is a beast and could easily crush the competition. They need to put out products that will crush the competition and stop putting out "acceptable " products.

I agree with you. Motorola has always been my favorite phone manufacture but Samsung has been putting out better phones lately. Every time I buy a Samsung phone I feel like I am cheating on Motorola. But what can I do Motorola stopped taking care of my wants and my needs until it was to late.

I know what ur saying... but still i wont buy such an ugly phone even if it had 10ghz processor n 10gb ram... n if someone gives me for free then the next day sell it and get a RAZR or One X... god that phone is ugly :X

I personally need a huge screen that fits comfortably in my hand and pocket like the s3 does... I'm nearly legally blind and the bigger the better..

Ya.. i'v used the phone, its quite amazing... but i just hated the oval shape... :/

:hail: Totally agree!

Maybe we need to get a df kickstarter going to make an awesome bad ass developer phone that's better built than anything out there with the top of the line everything.

Who's with me?

That's a good idea.. :)

liftedplane said:

Who's with me?

I am to dumb to help you build it. But I could help finance it. Lol

Im in. A community phone.

Back