Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

One thing that i dont understand is why every1 is so much into S3, it is one of the ugly looking fones that i'v ever seen in my entire life.
Dont get me wrong.. i know its all about specs... n da fone is a beast in its own way. But when u buying such an expensive fone.. n it looks like a ****, i dont see a reason to buy it even if its heighly configured.
One the other hand Motorola provides a fone with almost the same specs... n great looks... n mark my words "Noone can beat Motorola in terms of Looks, Sleakness, n Class".

*When u take out ur fone in public... noone's gonna calculate how much low RAM it has as compared to S3 or how much megapixels it has. They'll just judge ur fone by its looks.

Last edited:
Manish54 said:
One thing that i dont understand is why every1 is so much into S3, it is one of the ugly looking fones that i'v ever seen in my entire life.
Dont get me wrong.. i know its all about specs... n da fone is a beast in its own way. But when u buying such an expensive fone.. n it looks like a ****, i dont see a reason to buy it even if its heighly configured.
One the other hand Motorola provides a fone with almost the same specs... n great looks... n mark my words "Noone can beat Motorola in terms of Looks, Sleakness, n Class".

*When u take out ur fone in public... noone's gonna calculate how much low RAM it has as compared to S3 or how much megapixels it has. They'll just judge ur fone by its looks.

The joy of looks is that it is a personal choice. I like the way the S3 looks and if you don't that's great. If you do not think people do not think about the specs on a phone when they see a cell phone you are crazy. What do you think this site is? Read the threads on here and then tell me that the specs are not as important as the looks of the phone. Really think about what you are saying because it sounds like you are saying that you would sleep with a hot chick even though she has a lot of sexual transmitted diseases.

Manish54 said:

Lol thats silly, beauty is subjective besides are you buying a phone so people will see how good it looks or you are buying it to use it and actually enjoy operating it to make ur life easier, I would rather specs over looks any day, and I am not just talking about phones here ..

Lol thats silly, beauty is subjective besides are you buying a phone so people will see how good it looks or you are buying it to use it and actually enjoy operating it to make ur life easier, I would rather specs over looks any day, and I am not just talking about phones here ..

+1

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

I would never buy a phone based upon what other people may or may not think about my phones looks, stats or religious preference ;) That said...2 questions :

1) Why are the Droid phones being released with Locked systems? Why does Verizon give a crap suddenly? I thought that was one of the great selling points about Android over the 3rd Reich known as APPLE! Android let you buy 3rd party Apps, unlock your phone etc. If I buy a house I do not want to be told what color flowers are allowed or that I can not put a Ham Radio antenna on my roof etc. Same attitude about anything I pay for and own!

2) did I hear correctly that the HD will have a non removable battery??! If so 1 more reason I preferred Droids over iPhone's that is being changed.

Thanks
Max

Manish54 said:

Rofl! Dude! Never get between a guy and his phone!!! Especially here!
Your going to bring down upon you the wrath of All Android! :)
Would you rather be subjected to everyone having "ONE" phone! No differences, no alternatives??
Diversity!!! That's what life is all about! Life would be pretty "stale" if we all "looked alike, acted alike, and did exactly the same things"!
Don't you think??? :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Second beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and specs play just as big a role

I would never buy a phone based upon what other people may or may not think about my phones looks, stats or religious preference ;) That said...2 questions :

1) Why are the Droid phones being released with Locked systems? Why does Verizon give a crap suddenly? I thought that was one of the great selling points about Android over the 3rd Reich known as APPLE! Android let you buy 3rd party Apps, unlock your phone etc. If I buy a house I do not want to be told what color flowers are allowed or that I can not put a Ham Radio antenna on my roof etc. Same attitude about anything I pay for and own!

2) did I hear correctly that the HD will have a non removable battery??! If so 1 more reason I preferred Droids over iPhone's that is being changed.

Thanks
Max

Actually if you buy a house in a development and have an hoa (home owners association) you can be told what you can and can't do. Its extremely annoying

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read a few more stories and vzw is planning to launch it in 2013 when they have a full lte market

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Lastest clue: Motorola | Facebook

Guess the Smartphone: I'm really fast! I browse the Web, multitask and power through emails with my 1.5 GHz dual-core processor. And just a note, I'm in market in the U.S. from Motorola already. Which smartphone am I?

So it looks like the whole moto mystery phone is a pipe dream. Their clue for today was that it was in market here in the US.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Back