Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

pc747 said:
Motorola has one last chance to win me over. Im all in on this razr hd. If they fail to win me over this time they lost me for good (well maybe). But i mean it this time. Don't take it for granted i keep coming back moto cuz this time if i walk out that door i won't be coming back.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Until Moto Nexus comes out in the winter lol :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

I'm with you

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Well then... I'll start a thread and if we get serious interest then why not give it a shot, hell look at the ouya.

Here's a link http://www.droidforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=219706

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

Last edited:
Wow.... so the droid forums device.. I vote we call it decimate...as in it decimates all...

Last edited:
So fresh off the charger my x lasted me 28 minutes before reaching 20%. I really need a new phone :mad:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Nah a new battery will solve it. They are only good for about 1500 charges

mgrande said:
So fresh off the charger my x lasted me 28 minutes before reaching 20%. I really need a new phone :mad:

Nah just a new battery lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

I agree. New battery. :)

Is using the car dock bad for the battery?

I have alot more problems than just battery life. I have to do a battery pull at least once a day. Even after a fdr that had to do because it was stuck rebooting loop.

The bootloops are an issue of the firmware. I'm guessing you're still stock?

Yeah, I have no desire to root. Im just ready for a phone that lasts all day and doesnt feeze or slow down. Or drop signal every 5 minutes

I like the name razr hd better than vanquish

Im guessing the razr hd will not have 2 gigs of ram. This is based on motorola's track record. I love moto and badly want an awesome kick butt moto phone problem is motorola dont seem to have that "we are the best " mentality post d1. Motorola is settling on meeting the bare minimum quota of sales. Samsung has came out saying they the best and expecting to be the best and you can see it in their products. Motorola is a beast and could easily crush the competition. They need to put out products that will crush the competition and stop putting out "acceptable " products.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I have to disagree with Motorola "easily being able to crush the competition". If they could, they would. Building quality products, yes. Taking it to the next level of thinking, no.

If I were a business and I could crush my competition I would start doing it. Taking over the market would be what any company wants to do and falling behind in what you do best is not a good thing.

I have to disagree with Motorola "easily being able to crush the competition". If they could, they would. Building quality products, yes. Taking it to the next level of thinking, no.

If I were a business and I could crush my competition I would start doing it. Taking over the market would be what any company wants to do and falling behind in what you do best is not a good thing.

If you motorola did take over the phone business they would put a strain other companies and they'd have to cut research. Within a few years we would have the same situation as in the pc processor market, where intel has no need to put out new technology because amd can't even begin to compete with them in the high end

If you motorola did take over the phone business they would put a strain other companies and they'd have to cut research. Within a few years we would have the same situation as in the pc processor market, where intel has no need to put out new technology because amd can't even begin to compete with them in the high end

Yes, I agree somewhat with that but in the mobile phone business Moto has fallen short and other companies with LARGE finances that are bigger than Motorola, like Samsung, have made tremendous strides and will consume many due to the innovation they are providing. Motorola cannot let themselves fall behind. Intel may be light years ahead in the processor market and do not need to release their "latest and greatest". This is Motorola against everyone else. Everyone else is catching up fast and Moto is by far not light years ahead of the pack in the mobile phone industry.

Back