Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

94lt1 said:
I agree with every fiber of my being... I really do... but look at it like this.. if the note 2 has connectivity issues... we can sell it and get a razr maxx HD, and have cash to save for the February moto... which will be the first Google moto...

I hope that device is redefines moto in a positive way.

True, I hope your right. Sounds like a plan to me. I really wish the Note 2 had Motos name on top of it cause with JB, 2GB ram, quad core, its ready to take on what Android and anything has to throw at it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

True, I hope your right. Sounds like a plan to me. I really wish the Note 2 had Motos name on top of it cause with JB, 2GB ram, quad core, its ready to take on what Android and anything has to throw at it.

I think(hope) that next year will be an awesome year for moto.. right now they're phoning it in(excuse the pun) and finishing the old motos designs.

Next year, probably around February-April, we'll see googlerolatel emerge.. new chips, new designs, new business...

I don't think Google can afford to disappoint here... they've got too much invested, and even more riding on this...

But apple just released the iphone from 2010... so that takes pressure off.. and I find that unfortunate.. now creativity, no innovation... it let's things get stagnant..

Ios fan may think this is cool.. but they know not what they do..

Samsung already has a stable device that stays connected in the S3. I'm hoping it's not a fluke and that the Note 2 keeps the trend going.

Right but it sports the s4 chip set which we know plays nicely with Lte. Vzw will be the first major lte market that the exynos chip will be on. If 1% of a device has issues and it is a small market it may go unnoticed, but a major market like vzw that 1% will stand out like a sore thumb. The note 2 is a big release and a chance for samsung to take a large leap forward. If their exynos processor out performs snap dragon on lte this will be a big thing for samsung to sell to manufacturers to invest in their chip sets.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Well I hated to say it as well. The S3 didn't temp me to much but more and more vids pop up I thank the Note 2 will be it for me as well. And as we already had this discussion were both Moto fanboys and even tho I might go against my will when I get a Note 2 u can bet I'll still be asking myself if I did the right thing while constantly watching for a Moto to drop thats worth while. I love Moto but Google needs to make that push soon and suprise us.

I love moto as well but let's be honest they missed a golden opportunity. Apple is on their heels and the only oem taking advantage in the Android market is samsung. All moto had to do was go 2 gigs and find away for their phones to be unlocked (ala sammy). You do that and people would pass up quad core for basically a moto Google experience phone with 2 gigs of ram and all day battery life. If moto announced tomo that they made a press mistake and the razr maxx hd will have 2 gigs of ram and will release with jb how many of you would pass on the note 2.
(raises hand)

I love moto as well but let's be honest they missed a golden opportunity. Apple is on their heels and the only oem taking advantage in the Android market is samsung. All moto had to do was go 2 gigs and find away for their phones to be unlocked (ala sammy). You do that and people would pass up quad core for basically a moto Google experience phone with 2 gigs of ram and all day battery life. If moto announced tomo that they made a press mistake and the razr maxx hd will have 2 gigs of ram and will release with jb how many of you would pass on the note 2.
(raises hand)

Don't forget releasing it before the iphone 5.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

[h=2]My guess on the line up for the fall-winter devices.[/h]
Lg vu in a few weeks

Iphone 5: Late September

Droid Razr HD/ Maxx: mid October

Sg note 2: Early November

HTC Incredible HD: Push to get it before black friday.. (mid November).

Nexus 2: Mid December.

mid-end LG devices sprinkled in between.​

pc747 said:
[h=2]My guess on the line up for the fall-winter devices.[/h]Lg vu in a few weeks

Iphone 5: Late September

Droid Razr HD/ Maxx: mid October

Sg note 2: Early November

HTC Incredible HD: Push to get it before black friday.. (mid November).

Nexus 2: Mid December.

mid-end LG devices sprinkled in between.

Other then waiting to see what HTC has on the 19th which could be awesome if the specs leaked stay true. If not then ima say its a definite on the Note 2. LG could have something up their sleeve but to me its a LG which isn't to big on the development area. The new Nexus, well Idk there's been a lot of talk about a Sony Nexus which could be awesome, I love Sony and the quality.

So was it ever figured out if the HDs have a bait camera? I don't know what that means, just heard others talk about wanting one.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Well that isn't good, what's up with that? So ur telling me a dual core whips a quad core? Did I read that right?

That's the Snapdragon S4 Pro, which is an updated quad-core processor. It's not the regular dual-core S4.

I wonder if it's possible that Samsung might use the S4 Pro for some models of the Note 2.

Last edited:
bsweetness said:
That's the Snapdragon S4 Pro, which is an updated quad-core processor. It's not the regular dual-core S4.

I wonder if it's possible that Samsung might use the S4 Pro for some models of the Note 2.

Oh OK, well that makes me feel better. I doubt Samsung would do that since thats their own chip. I will say that if this HTC Super phone is true and is a 5", has the S4 Pro, and Adreno 320 then I thank it will smash the Note. I want HP lol.

Oh OK, well that makes me feel better. I doubt Samsung would do that since thats their own chip. I will say that if this HTC Super phone is true and is a 5", has the S4 Pro, and Adreno 320 then I thank it will smash the Note. I want HP lol.

I wouldn't be so sure that they won't. They've used the dual-core Qualcomm S4 in the Galaxy S3 not only because of the issues with LTE (which they resolved in the Korean S3 that has LTE and the quad-core Exynos, so it potentially could have been resolved for all), but also because of production. Samsung, who produces a heck of a lot of different things, may not have been able to get the quad-core Exynos into all of the 20 million plus S3's that have been sold in a fast enough amount of time. Qualcomm, who focuses more of their attention on processors than Samsung does, can get theirs done faster. So it might end up being an issue of supply - some versions of the Note 2 could conceivably have one or the other, just like the Galaxy S3. It's not really because Samsung wouldn't want to use their own processors, but just because they can't get enough made in time (and they're hoping to move 10-20 million of the Note 2 before the end of the year).

I'm not sure if that's what will happen, but Samsung has used processors from other companies before (and very recently in several models of their flagship Galaxy S3 in major markets), so it's not unprecedented.

Last edited:
Back