Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

[video=youtube;5DcgZum8M1o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DcgZum8M1o[/video]

that video makes me want to buy it but it is from samsung. STill i will have this device.

I broke down and bought a new battery for my DROIDX. Couldn't do it anymore.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I think android is truly ahead of the iphone. I am watching the iphone 5 coverage so i can post to iphone users on g+ and i look at iphone like eh I had that on Android a year ago.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

pc747 said:
I think android is truly ahead of the iphone. I am watching the iphone 5 coverage so i can post to iphone users on g+ and i look at iphone like eh I had that on Android a year ago.

I'm watching it too and the only thing I'm like okay is the 28 MP panorama pic. Other than that its the 4s in other words they have nothing.

Trying to take an objective point of view, from the first iPhone through the iPhone 4, the iPhone really did have the upper hand in a lot of areas, if not in most areas. I still preferred Android during that time, but there was a polish to iOS - and new features introduced - that really set the iPhone apart. While Android had many features the iPhone didn't have, it was still trying to find its footing during its first few years. But with the iPhone 4S, Apple fell behind Android in a big way, and now they're trying to catch-up. They were very much the innovators for several years, but the 4S was a big misstep for them in terms of bringing new features and advancements to the table. I've been watching the iPhone 5 announcement as well, and it's definitely a catch-up device. There's really nothing there that hasn't been available on Android devices for quite a long period of time. I'm sure they've refined some of these features, such as battery life on LTE usage, but there's nothing that innovates or breaks new ground.

And let's see what happens when Samsung sues them, if they follow through.

its weird but I think samsung stole apple's thunder.

[video=youtube;OgN8-1-4It0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgN8-1-4It0[/video]

I think the razr hd maxx is a better phone than the i5 because of the battery life.

Its becoming more and more apparent that Samsung is pushing more and more products out like moto used to...

except they're innovating while doing it.. I hate to say it, but I'm even looking at the note 2... I fought long and hard not to get an SIII... I'm not sure I can win the fight with the note 2...

Moto better really step up their game next year... i'd say this year, but I think its too late for that... obviously... :mad:

It depends, if sammy is unable to push a stable device that stays connected it won't matter. The razr hd is on par specs wise with the iphone 5 but with great battery life. Its like when dual core tegra first hit lte no matter how many cores you have if it lags its a poj (piece of junk). So sammy has to get with vzw and make sure this thing performs better than a dual core device.

It depends, if sammy is unable to push a stable device that stays connected it won't matter. The razr hd is on par specs wise with the iphone 5 but with great battery life. Its like when dual core tegra first hit lte no matter how many cores you have if it lags its a poj (piece of junk). So sammy has to get with vzw and make sure this thing performs better than a dual core device.

Samsung already has a stable device that stays connected in the S3. I'm hoping it's not a fluke and that the Note 2 keeps the trend going.

94lt1 said:
Its becoming more and more apparent that Samsung is pushing more and more products out like moto used to...

except they're innovating while doing it.. I hate to say it, but I'm even looking at the note 2... I fought long and hard not to get an SIII... I'm not sure I can win the fight with the note 2...

Moto better really step up their game next year... i'd say this year, but I think its too late for that... obviously... :mad:

Well I hated to say it as well. The S3 didn't temp me to much but more and more vids pop up I thank the Note 2 will be it for me as well. And as we already had this discussion were both Moto fanboys and even tho I might go against my will when I get a Note 2 u can bet I'll still be asking myself if I did the right thing while constantly watching for a Moto to drop thats worth while. I love Moto but Google needs to make that push soon and suprise us.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Well I hated to say it as well. The S3 didn't temp me to much but more and more vids pop up I thank the Note 2 will be it for me as well. And as we already had this discussion were both Moto fanboys and even tho I might go against my will when I get a Note 2 u can bet I'll still be asking myself if I did the right thing while constantly watching for a Moto to drop thats worth while. I love Moto but Google needs to make that push soon and suprise us.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

I agree with every fiber of my being... I really do... but look at it like this.. if the note 2 has connectivity issues... we can sell it and get a razr maxx HD, and have cash to save for the February moto... which will be the first Google moto...

I hope that device is redefines moto in a positive way.

Back