Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

Looks awesome, but to be fair the s4 is still great and I doubt it wont be more than enough for me.
Yeah, no reason to get this phone. Low res screen...come on! That's a deal-breaker for sure. qHD is forgivable but what were they thinking going with what was good two years ago?!?!?

I'll bet this single core processor is very efficient and will easily compete with the dual cores that we're all running.

It seems like backsliding to step back to a single core for most people, but its like going from a farting snorting big block that's got very low volumetric efficiency, to a small block that's really built and running at peak efficiency ...

It should be interesting to see where Intel takes Motos next device for us.

Yeah I can't wait for Motos to have Intel here in the stated. A dual core 2gig would be nice.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Last edited:
What that means to me is one we have the same E2E technology. 2) There is a reason they did not release it to the states ...they release technology over there the way we put out ball caps over here. but a lot of that early tech have bugs that Americans frankly will not put up with. I saw the Orange intel reviews and its coming along but it still needs work. Whether it is because the oem dd not understand how to get them to work smooth together does not matter to us.Its like when tegra 2 came on to the scene with all that power (compared to what we had then) it meant nothing to us if it lagged and had issues with lte. I think intel will figure it out but they better get the bugs worked out over there before they bring it over here.

By the way I have not overlooked the fact of our patent laws being a deterrent for new tech I just did not feel like going down that road right now.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;dvzBuhuhx3E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvzBuhuhx3E&feature=player_embedded[/video]

INCREMENTAL said:
Gotta admit the LG is shaping up to be a beast. I cant wait till Wednesday lol. I thank LGs phone is coming true while HTCs will be a letdown.

The LG that is coming to the US is going to be dual core with a 8mp camera. So which phone will be the let down?

jgmecarter said:
The LG that is coming to the US is going to be dual core with a 8mp camera. So which phone will be the let down?

Lol well I didn't know that, it said the LG would be the first quad core in the states on LTE. I read that in multiple areas. Why are u saying its gonna be dual core? JW did I miss something?

If htc reveals their phablet tomorrow we will basically have all our phones laid out for us to compare. Awesome ...

If htc reveals their phablet tomorrow we will basically have all our phones laid out for us to compare. Awesome ...

That will be nice but over the past month or so dealing with a bad battery that died every hour I've pretty much made a 3000+ mah battery mandatory in my next phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

INCREMENTAL said:
Lol well I didn't know that, it said the LG would be the first quad core in the states on LTE. I read that in multiple areas. Why are u saying its gonna be dual core? JW did I miss something?

I will try and find the video and post it. But it said that it was going to be sent out with a dual core chip and a 8 mp camera to most places. I hope they are wrong because this phone seems to be a great phone.

jgmecarter said:
I will try and find the video and post it. But it said that it was going to be sent out with a dual core chip and a 8 mp camera to most places. I hope they are wrong because this phone seems to be a great phone.

Well were 10mins away before the door opens. Let's see what LG has in store for us this morning and then HTC following. Hopefully another exciting day.

Back