Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

Better than the last 2 years where it was between droid with a kb or droid w/o a kb. But hey vzw really want us off their unlimited data they pulling out all the phones.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I want the note 2 for its massiveness but I'm inside most of the time so strong radios are a need and I'm not sure samsung will be able to provide the strength of motorola radios. Decisions decisions

Sent from a Droid2 Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

I want the note 2 for its massiveness but I'm inside most of the time so strong radios are a need and I'm not sure samsung will be able to provide the strength of motorola radios. Decisions decisions

Sent from a Droid2 Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

Same dilemma for me. What is pushing e toward motorola is my weak nexus radios and me holding a note in my hand and it was bulky before putting a case on it. The other thing is the edge to edge display on the razr m. The e2e really helps with the size.

pc747 said:
Same dilemma for me. What is pushing e toward motorola is my weak nexus radios and me holding a note in my hand and it was bulky before putting a case on it. The other thing is the edge to edge display on the razr m. The e2e really helps with the size.

I'm anxious to see how this quad core does with LTE myself. The Note 2 looks nice but there's been word on the street VZWs will have yes another locked bootloader.

In other news I hate to say it but the Nokia Lumina 920 looks appealing. I love love Android but before Android I had a windows phone and loved it in a lot of ways.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

I'm anxious to see how this quad core does with LTE myself. The Note 2 looks nice but there's been word on the street VZWs will have yes another locked bootloader.

In other news I hate to say it but the Nokia Lumina 920 looks appealing. I love love Android but before Android I had a windows phone and loved it in a lot of ways.

Not to mention windows 8 is shaping up to be really nice. I saw that Nokia and it's pretty sexy looking.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

liftedplane said:
Not to mention windows 8 is shaping up to be really nice. I saw that Nokia and it's pretty sexy looking.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

I'm thankin so myself. I thank it looks sweet and nothing wrong with trying something new. If it comes to VZW I'll definitely check it out.

take a look [video=youtube;h35FlPo1JG0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h35FlPo1JG0[/video]

pc747 said:

Yeah the HTC is alright, I thank the Nokia is better tho. The Nokia looks sharp, has a very nice camera as well, slightly bigger screen and that wireless charging is cool. Either way Idk if I can ever talk myself out of a android but time will tell. I'll always have my Bionic regardless and switch off no matter what I decide on.

I'm starting to care less about locked boot loaders. This isn't the OG anymore. Even on my Bionic with a locked boot loader we have custom kernals and over clocking on some roms, so that's kinda it. And with the Note 2, quad core 1.6GHZ, you don't even need to over clock it.

Concerning the Maxx HD, I'm note sure what the draw of this phone is besides the battery. (Note 2 is gonna have a big battery too) Smaller screen with the on screen keys making it even smaller.....What is the draw here? In terms of "edge to edge " screen, Note 2 has way less bezel than both Motorola phones.

OK so you don't want the big size of the Note 2. The Galaxy S3 is even better than the razr and its been out for months.....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

I'm starting to care less about locked boot loaders. This isn't the OG anymore. Even on my Bionic with a locked boot loader we have custom kernals and over clocking on some roms, so that's kinda it. And with the Note 2, quad core 1.6GHZ, you don't even need to over clock it.

Concerning the Maxx HD, I'm note sure what the draw of this phone is besides the battery. (Note 2 is gonna have a big battery too) Smaller screen with the on screen keys making it even smaller.....What is the draw here? In terms of "edge to edge " screen, Note 2 has way less bezel than both Motorola phones.

OK so you don't want the big size of the Note 2. The Galaxy S3 is even better than the razr and its been out for months.....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

Not everybody wants to use a tablet as a phone :p

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Plus some of us need the better radios.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Also build quality.. and as far as the s3 having a big battery... 3000mah and a much bigger screen...

Yeah we don't know how efficient the processor will be, but with as many tweaks as they've added to touchwiz, its gotta be heavy and very taxing on the cycles of the processor.

Perhaps I'll be wrong... but i'd bet the maxx should have a lot better battery life.. we'll see though... I don't know a lot about Samsung devices.

Back