Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

I'm thinking this device won't drop until august or September.. and I really hope moto foes drop it with jb.... but there are quad cores coming out soon, with bigger HD screens.. for this phone to be a contender, it needs to have jb on it..

Let's hope.... :cool:

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

That is one of Moto's biggest problems. They wait to long. By the time this one drops there will be bigger and better. Look at the Bionic. It was an awesome phone when it was announced. By the time it was actually released it was old hat.

Tap'd from my Maxx

If they released it at that period it would be a real shame if the released it with ics :/

The international version of gs3 already has quad core . although dual core is fine for now, not sure how future proof is it, with android going this fast i wouldn't be surprised if dual core phones would be a legacy in a one year or so.

That is one of Moto's biggest problems. They wait to long. By the time this one drops there will be bigger and better. Look at the Bionic. It was an awesome phone when it was announced. By the time it was actually released it was old hat.

Tap'd from my Maxx

Yep, that's an ongoing issue with moto. Its sad...

If they released it at that period it would be a real shame if the released it with ics :/

The international version of gs3 already has quad core . although dual core is fine for now, not sure how future proof is it, with android going this fast i wouldn't be surprised if dual core phones would be a legacy in a one year or so.

Yep... quad core is big... but I think once Intel makes its way into motos devices.. its going to be a whole new ball game.

In case you guys have not been paying attention so far no motorola devices (phones) have been released on vzw since the razr maxx.

So hopefully they are listening and putting their best foot forward on the razr maxx hd.

In case you guys have not been paying attention so far no motorola devices (phones) have been released on vzw since the razr maxx. So hopefully they are listening and putting their best foot forward on the razr maxx hd.
I hope so! I would really like it to have 2GB of RAM and an Adreno 320 GPU. I think the Adreno 320 is more important than quad-core. I'm find with a Snapdragon S4 dual-core. If it gets the Adreno 320 it will probably beat the Tegra 3 on all benchmarks unless you find some application that actually needs four cores on a phone.
Based on this: Snapdragon (system on chip) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It really could be an S4 Pro, Dual-Core. That would have the Adreno 320, still have excellent battery life (guessing quad would hurt battery life a little) and still have unbeatable Krait cores. The timeline even fits since it was changed to second half of 2012. It was Q3 2012. Sure, they both cover Q3 but 2H means it could come earlier:)
If Moto does put out a Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8960Thttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualcomm_Snapdragon#cite_note-39 with 2GB of RAM and a 3300mAH battery they will have one awesome smartphone!!!

In case you guys have not been paying attention so far no motorola devices (phones) have been released on vzw since the razr maxx.

So hopefully they are listening and putting their best foot forward on the razr maxx hd.

I hope so. The only bad part is that the leaked pics have an FCC number on it... but who knows what that means..

I hope so. The only bad part is that the leaked pics have an FCC number on it... but who knows what that means..

Why is that bad?

Also this thing needs to hurry up! My x drops signal every 30 seconds.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Its bad for those of us hoping that moto is getting it on the cutting edge.. other than that.. its only bad because moto and vzw are sitting on it

[video=youtube;kexec4Oy71c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kexec4Oy71c[/video]

Blur is getting sick..... hurry up and get here razr mhd

That's pretty awesome :)

I gave up on waiting for the Razr HD... I had to keep unlimited, and the SGS3 has fantastic specs, and I could pre-order and keep UD, so...yeah. I'm a Galaxy Man now.

Jmoore1701 said:
I gave up on waiting for the Razr HD... I had to keep unlimited, and the SGS3 has fantastic specs, and I could pre-order and keep UD, so...yeah. I'm a Galaxy Man now.

Samsungs quality and microphone issues suck if u asked me. I had the Nexus and it was so horrible on reception so I ditched it and got a good Moto :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

The sg3 was awesome for me when I had it on att

Sent from my Full AOSP on Toro-VZW using Tapatalk 2

INCREMENTAL said:
Samsungs quality and microphone issues suck if u asked me. I had the Nexus and it was so horrible on reception so I ditched it and got a good Moto :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

I have the nexus and I agree with their was a lot of problems with it. I have the S3 now and you can not compare the two phones. My S3 also gets better reception than my razor maxx as well.

Back