Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

I played with a one x and even with the large screen its not that big at all. Same size as the razr really. But the gs3 feels alot bigger when I played with it. I hope that both the HD and new HTC would be similar with nice screens while still being phone sized.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Internal memory, touches to the UI, battery size, screen type, release date, price, water resistance, will it be an over priced ATRIX.. I doubt it though. But all of this ^^^^ and more lol. As of now its really a leaked, rumor so to speak lol.

Confirmation would be awesome.. :D

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

Internal memory is 16GB.
What touches in particular are you wanting to know? It runs ICS...and is wicked fast.
Not sure on the battery(I can find out more later), but it has damn good battery life. Compared to the RAZR and RAZR MAXX, I have no idea if it is better or not. I just know that it can run several hours on mobile hotspot.
Screen type? If it is Gorilla glass, size, res?
release date, I can't say...same with price.
Water resistance looks fairly decent. However, I wouldn't drop it in a toilet or cup of water.
It will NOT be an over-priced ATRIX. It's too cool to even be lumped in with that thing.

Internal memory is 16GB.
What touches in particular are you wanting to know? It runs ICS...and is wicked fast.
Not sure on the battery(I can find out more later), but it has damn good battery life. Compared to the RAZR and RAZR MAXX, I have no idea if it is better or not. I just know that it can run several hours on mobile hotspot.
Screen type? If it is Gorilla glass, size, res?
release date, I can't say...same with price.
Water resistance looks fairly decent. However, I wouldn't drop it in a toilet or cup of water.
It will NOT be an over-priced ATRIX. It's too cool to even be lumped in with that thing.

Screen size, and by UI, I mean will it have a hint of jb in it? Will it be a lot like the maxx?? It should be more advanced... with some really cool new features.

Its been too long for them to get away with releasing a maxx within HD screen. :)

The screen is slightly larger than the MAXX, but the portion that is larger is taken up by on screen 'back,' 'home,' and 'menu' buttons.
A bit of Jelly Bean, but still a LOT like the MAXX.
It has a lot of the same features as the MAXX, but a bit faster in its operation.
I don't know how well the battery is on the MAXX, but the XT926 can go a 12hr day on the hotspot and still have 11% power at the end of that day.
The case design is a little different and it is slightly heavier. I would be willing to throw it at someone to hurt them, where as the MAXX would probably pop apart the XT926 would probably pop their skull apart.

Lol.. that's cool. May I inquire as to how you know this?

Lucky you :) that's kewl.

So everything got moved to the side as far as the charge port and HDMI out, so I've heard.. ?:D

yup, I thought that charge and HDMI port on the top was a dumb idea.
It looks a lot like the Droid 4 in the placement of the components except for the audio port, which is on the top right and the power button is on the right side toward the top.

TheHiddenDragon said:
yup, I thought that charge and HDMI port on the top was a dumb idea.
It looks a lot like the Droid 4 in the placement of the components except for the audio port, which is on the top right and the power button is on the right side toward the top.

How does it compare to the S3?

TheHiddenDragon said:
S3 is pretty damn awesome. I haven't had much play time with the S3, but I'd rate them close.

What is the camera MP? Will this be like every other phone lately that is rumored to be a 12 or 13 MP and end up being a 5 or 8 MP

It will NOT be 12 or 13. It does take REALLY good photos though. They are very pretty. The video is also very good and clear too.

Back