Dump Bionic for Razr?

PurpleTwinkie

Reaction score
Verizon is willing to replace my Bionic with a Razr for my troubles. Problem is, I don't know if I should do it. Is it a better phone? My Bionic is fantastic when its working but I don't want to pass this up if the Razr is a superior device. What do you all think? I need advice. I wish I could somehow replace my Bionic with the Galaxy Nexus but that's not gonna happen.

Help folks please! Thanks!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I'd do it in a second if I could and if I didn't like the Razor I would get the Nexus even if I had to pay full price....

Haha.... I would get the Nexus too if I just had $600 to burn. Not the case.

Do it bro. I don't even know why you made this thread haha

sent from my rezound that may NOT be traded for a gnex

I hear ya. Im just so happy with my Bionic (when its working) that I want to be SURE! I guess I could always switch back! Haha

I don't see that actually happening iv tried and they supervisor says no every time its to new of a device to do that with

It's already on the way. Now I'm having second thoughts though. I stinking love my Bionic. So hard to decide.

Well once u get it can u post pic of the order slip and phone cause id like to get a razor and iv had 3 bionic and that would help my case

Sure will. Why have you replaced your Bionic so many times? Aren't all of these issues we're dealing with software related? For the most part?

Wow, would love for this to happen to me, My GF has the Bionic since day 1 and so many problems with data drop I would love to trade it in for a razr!

I love my Bionic, but if someone offered me that I'd take it.

The Razr has a superior build quality and the display is very colorful (like most AMOLEDs). You also get a 200Mhz speed bump as well as a 720p FFC.

Outside of that nothing new.

Sure will. Why have you replaced your Bionic so many times? Aren't all of these issues we're dealing with software related? For the most part?

Cause of the data after 3 replacement they have to switch

No way I'd trade my Bionic for the RAZR. The blue/grey tint on the RAZR screen is enough of a reason alone for me to not want it.
Add to that the non-removable battery and the extra width makes it very strange feeling in my hand and I'd pass.

Wait for the Bionic OTA before you accept that offer, it should be here pretty soon.

No way I'd trade my Bionic for the RAZR. The blue/grey tint on the RAZR screen is enough of a reason alone for me to not want it.
Add to that the non-removable battery and the extra width makes it very strange feeling in my hand and I'd pass.

Wait for the Bionic OTA before you accept that offer, it should be here pretty soon.

That's what im thinking. I love my Bionic. Dang! So hard!

Back