Former Iphone Users

Prior to buying my DROID, I owned all three versions of the iPhone.​

My biggest reasons for leaving the iPhone/AT&T were:​

1. AT&T's abysmal service here in Las Vegas/Centennial Hills​

2. The iPhone's (3G/3GS) horrendous battery autonomy​

3. No user-replaceable battery for when the battery did go dead​

4. The hideously boring Romper-Room-inspired GUI with its archaic 320 x 480 screen resolution​

5. The poor-middling audio/call quality​

6. The tyrannical manner in which the Apps Store is managed.​

Buying a DROID eliminated each and every one of those concerns​

Are you STILL centering your text? It's annoying to read and looks like an advertisement. I'm starting to think you just like being an irritant of people's retinas.
what's your problems, it looks like only your iphone fanboy's retina is being irritated.:icon_ devil:

My iPhone 3g sold for $250 on Ebay in less than 30 seconds of posting it up there (no Joke). I posted it and was about to go back and change the heading when I saw was already sold. And it had a crack on the cover as well (I posted pictures detailing the crack).
My friend sold his 8gb 3G last year for $650.00.

My iPhone 3g sold for $250 on Ebay in less than 30 seconds of posting it up there (no Joke). I posted it and was about to go back and change the heading when I saw was already sold. And it had a crack on the cover as well (I posted pictures detailing the crack).

Wow, wonder who was the sucker? The most I've seen them for now is around $300 jailbroken / unlocked. Mine was wiped to factory default. I thought about jailbreaking it but decided against it.

Maybe I should've sold it sooner :mad: I held on to it for far too long considering it was just sitting there for at least 6 months unused.

It seems for the most part you iphone users are happy with the switch. I cant believe there are so many people selling their iphones on ebay and craigs list.

yea man, lol. there's people selling iPhones every single day of the week out here in baton rouge. im just hoping that they dont all bring their retardedness to verizon. that phone was already overpopulated and u couldnt even feel special cause everyone got the same **** u got. im liking the droid just how it is now =p

Wow, wonder who was the sucker? The most I've seen them for now is around $300 jailbroken / unlocked. Mine was wiped to factory default. I thought about jailbreaking it but decided against it.

Maybe I should've sold it sooner :mad: I held on to it for far too long considering it was just sitting there for at least 6 months unused.
Me too, it was the normal asking price at that time and if I knew the Droid was that difference (good).I would have put it on the market alot sooner and I would have had gotten a better price than now.
icon13.gif

Anyway, you win some,and you lose some.I think if I eventually I get my Milestone in canada in early 2010 it will be worth it and my woe( not the iphones) will be forgotten when i start fooling around with the Droid (Milestone):icon_ banana:

It seems for the most part you iphone users are happy with the switch. I cant believe there are so many people selling their iphones on ebay and craigs list.
Not all,the lucky ones that able to get out of their delusion and realized that there are better alternatives are the ones selling their iphones. That is not good for me and those who are ready to get rid of their Iphones because my Iphones have lost more than half it's value on e-bay.

yea man, lol. there's people selling iPhones every single day of the week out here in baton rouge. im just hoping that they dont all bring their retardedness to verizon. that phone was already overpopulated and u couldnt even feel special cause everyone got the same **** u got. im liking the droid just how it is now =p
That's what happened when suddenly you're allowed to have your FREEDOM of choice.:motdroidvert: If they ever got hold of a Droid and able to change the battery on the phone believed you me, (you think playing games was the best part of the iphone for these I-fanboys) this simply applications are going to drive them crazy and they'll be phoning all the rest of their Iphone friends about it's ability! I hate to imagine when they find out the rest of the capabilities and functions.LOL' :icon_ devil: :motdroidvert:

I had both the Original IPhone (Spent 499.99) and the 3G. I never bought the 3Gs.

I would not go back. With the droid if you would like something changed or added, someone probably made an app for it. I get a discount for Verizon. The 3G is much faster, almost as fast as the IPhone on WiFi. So I save money, have a better phone and can make all the changes I want.

Plus the droid has Abduction....:icon_ banana:

Wow I didnt realize how big it is to have the freedom to change what ever you want on your phone. Then again I have been stuck with the env 1 and 2 over the last 4 years. Why is it you cant do that on the iphone? That seems like being able to have freedom is one of the biggest pluses that you guys are saying for the Droid.

for me, personally, its just to get away from the phone everyone and their mama has, lol. i love hte way the droid feels, it shows very bright and clear and pretty impressive. it's scratch proof, and its with verizon.

u see someone walking around with an iPhone and its no biggie, but i love the droid 100%. cause u realize that 90k apps are really nothing.. in MY opinion, i feel like iPhone is just like ANY other touch screen without the app store, very much so!!

the only thing that are huge in differences to me are the apps, thats all i have to say. they're not that important, and i didnt use iPhone apps everyday like i thought i would, so getting a droid to explore more features is just very interesting. in other words, take the app store/droid market out of the game, droid wins, lol. yea it has a few bugs but nothing critical

push gmail, push facebook notifications, text messages arent popping up in the middle of the screen, u dont have to go all the way back to the home screen to open the txts, its all in the notification panel. thats really neat. the phone isnt as big as the iphone, but the screen is just a little, and the phone feels much smaller.

sorry to go on and on, but then again the physical keyboard isnt a MUST, but its VERY nice of them to include it. people who need physical keyboards got it, people who prefer virtual keyboards, they got it. its a good phone all around.

for me, personally, its just to get away from the phone everyone and their mama has, lol. i love hte way the droid feels, it shows very bright and clear and pretty impressive. it's scratch proof, and its with verizon.

u see someone walking around with an iPhone and its no biggie, but i love the droid 100%. cause u realize that 90k apps are really nothing.. in MY opinion, i feel like iPhone is just like ANY other touch screen without the app store, very much so!!

the only thing that are huge in differences to me are the apps, thats all i have to say. they're not that important, and i didnt use iPhone apps everyday like i thought i would, so getting a droid to explore more features is just very interesting. in other words, take the app store/droid market out of the game, droid wins, lol. yea it has a few bugs but nothing critical

push gmail, push facebook notifications, text messages arent popping up in the middle of the screen, u dont have to go all the way back to the home screen to open the txts, its all in the notification panel. thats really neat. the phone isnt as big as the iphone, but the screen is just a little, and the phone feels much smaller.

sorry to go on and on, but then again the physical keyboard isnt a MUST, but its VERY nice of them to include it. people who need physical keyboards got it, people who prefer virtual keyboards, they got it. its a good phone all around.
right on! at least Droid give everyone a choice, that's what I like about it. The Droid will evolved into a very good phone over time. The iphone been out 3yrs what have been changed so far?

right on! at least Droid give everyone a choice, that's what I like about it. The Droid will evolved into a very good phone over time. The iphone been out 3yrs what have been changed so far?

Hmmmmmmmmmm:rolleyes: they added an S to its name and got the same people to buy it yet again?:icon_eek:

maybe they will come out with a droid S that will have andro 2.1.......LOL.

Hmmmmmmmmmm:rolleyes: they added an S to its name and got the same people to buy it yet again?:icon_eek:
Good observation! I wrote the same comment last week on the android forums and that was what apple did.Only this time I called them bunch of suckers.You know what? the same bunch of suckers is going to buy the next gen Iphone 4G, and then the next 4GS and so on. By changing the #s and letters and they will be just as happy to follow like sheep.(what I don't understand is they never complained about it) The only problem is they keep flooding the ebay and CL with their iphones and drive down the prices before I could get rid of my 2 iphone 3Gs.:icon_ devil:
@ who says that you cannot fooled the same people all the time? Apple did. "S" for suckers.:icon_ banana:

Back