Fusion ROM Beta (Gingerbread) - Droid Incredible

Hey, I have been using this ROM for about a week now and love it! I just had a couple problems/concerns with it.

First of all I am experiencing some lag doing simple things like SMS and opening apps. I have SetCPU set to 1,152,000 max and 691,200 min on smartass. The lag is mostly with switching through the different home screens and opening the main app drawer but I also see it when opening some apps and opening the SMS app.

I am also getting some random reboots. I notice these mostly occur when I get an app update and usually only with Titanium Backup.

EDIT: Forgot another issue I am having. I have my phone vibrate whenever I press a key (either a soft key like the back or home button or whenever I hit a key on the keyboard). Every now and then The vibrate gets shut off. This happens while I am using it. I go in to the settings and all of the settings are the same. I have to reset the phone to get it to vibrate again.

I also wanted to request a change to the music widget. The one I have has 3 buttens. One for the song and artist name, one for play/pause, and one for skip forward. I would like to request that a skip backward butten be added.

With these issues set aside this is the best ROM that I have ever tried! Great battery life and tons of great tweaks. Nice work!

Last edited:
Has anyone had issues with the keyboard freezing up? sumtimes when im texting it will freeze up and stick i have to hit the home button several times and then reboot in order for it to act right..it happens in portrait and landscape mode...but that the only problem i have come across and +1 on it being a great rom!

Has anyone had issues with the keyboard freezing up? sumtimes when im texting it will freeze up and stick i have to hit the home button several times and then reboot in order for it to act right..it happens in portrait and landscape mode...but that the only problem i have come across and +1 on it being a great rom!

Nope, I don't have that issue.

OK was just wondering...when i installed it was a clean install i did a dta wipe and cache wipe it was running fine, its weird cuz it had just recently started doin it i text A LOT and i had to change roms for the time being...

Apps question

Thank you for all your great work with this rom. One question (for now) do I have to reinstall all my apps after the flash?

Thank you for all your great work with this rom. One question (for now) do I have to reinstall all my apps after the flash?

Yes you will have to re-install all of your apps again except for the ones that came on the phone. You can use an app like Titanium Backup to back up all of your apps to make the re-install process easier.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. Keep up the good work. Does everything work with this rom? ie maps, market, bluetooth etc. And do I have to resync gmail?

Thanks for the reply. Keep up the good work. Does everything work with this rom? ie maps, market, bluetooth etc. And do I have to resync gmail?

I don't use bluetooth so I don't know if that works or not. Maps and market work fine. When you flash the ROM it will be like a brand new phone. You will have to set up your Gmail again and anything else you set up when you first got your phone.

Look at my post on page 20 for the issues I am having with this ROM. It appears that I am the only one having these issues so far so take that with a grain of salt. Those issues aside this is the best ROM I have used so far.

Last edited:
I'll chime in and say that I agree, it's an excellent, very fast rom, and certainly the best rom I've had on my Droid Incredible.

-Mike

Camcorder and tethering

Hi, this is by far the best rom I´ve tried, just a couple of questions is wireless tether working? because I cant make it run correctly and does anybody have problems with the camcorder? not 720 (not realy a problem) but realy bad at high, it looks paused like with a super low bitrate. Are these known issues or is only my phone?

Thanks

Just a few things I have come across.

1. I have noticed when I try to unlock phone by hitting the stand by/scroll the phone will act like its gonna unlock and then do the screen off animation. Not to mention I have to hit the scroll button numerous times to get it to unlock.

2. Today while trying to unlock phone it would load the screen lock page but when I either hit scroll ouse the rotary lock to unlock it the screen just kept cutting off. I had to hold the standby button and hit power one. Once I did that and just hit the back button it worked fine again.

Back