Fusion ROM Beta (Gingerbread) - Droid Incredible

Just wondering if there are themes for FusionICE? Kinda like this rom! LOL! Thanks in advance!

So I downloaded the Fusion Ice and the google apps with it and put it on the SD then followed the steps to getting it on my phone.

But when I start up, it looks nothing like the pictures posted on the first page. It has the little lazers shooting around. Not what I was expecting.

Did I do something wrong or is this just the ROM?

Fusion-INC-beta-15
FusionICE-INC-beta-1

New features:
-Updated to Android 2.3.2
-several bugfixes were included in this but mainly fixes the SMS bug.
-Rotary lockscreen (optional)
-Trackpad wake feature (cm)
-Trackpad and menu button unlock feature (cm)
-Electron beam animations for screen wake on sleep (optional)
-Volume button music track skip (cm)
-Lockscreen music controls (kmobs)
-Blinking notifications (cyanogen)
-Working 8MP camera and high quality camcorder (no 720 yet)
-Wifi tether and USB tether now working (slayher)
- Please use the wifi/usb tether in settings>wireless & networks as some apps aren't working with Gingerbread.
-Some adjustments to the kernel for hopefully better battery life and stability.

About the kernel:
The kernel is based on slayher's CyanogenMod kernel. It is 2.6.32.17 with .35 backports for USB mounting. Then I added HAVS (hybrid adaptive voltage scaling) and the smartass governor for better battery life and performance. This is a kernel that will boot up with a 128MHz-998MHz. You can enable overclocking with either SetCPU or DroidOverclock from the market to 1.152GHz. If you want/need to try another kernel make sure that it is specifically made for Gingerbread or you WILL LOSE USB MOUNTING. So far right now I know of only a few. Jdkoreclipse's kernel can be found on this forum, Tiamat's kernel can be found on xda, and lastly the stock CM7 kernel from Slayher. As far as I know invisiblek's kernel has not been updated to support Gingerbread yet.

ICE features:
Anything that was green or orange (yellow) in framework is now BLUE.
Blue market by pendo via xda
Updated blue google apps

So this was supposed to be released about 2 weeks ago but I kept pushing things back because I am a perfectionist and I wanted the ICE version to be done before the release of the next beta. SO...here it is. I am very proud of these two ROM's and a lot of work has gone into them to make them as bugfree and fast as possible. More work to be done of course, but there will probably be only one more beta before I will finally have to settle in on an actual release schedule. So flash away guys unless you guys find a critical critical bug then this will probably be the version that stays for about another 2 weeks or so.

Thanks go to:
CyanogenMod team, cvpcs, slayher, koush, kookahdoo, jasonppp, sneaky_zekey, all of Team Fusion, my wife for putting up with me going to sleep at 3 am every morning then listening to me tell her I am tired the next day.

----DOWNLOADS-----

FusionINC-beta15

Green GApps v1.4

FusionICE-INC-beta1

Blue GApps v1.4

---Instructions---

Download either Base zip
Download the associated Google Apps zip
Put both on the SDCard
Reboot into ClockworkMod Recovery
Choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset
Choose Install ZIP
Choose the base rom first
Choose the Google Apps next
Reboot
Enjoy.

Please do not choose to install the zip from Rom Manager...reboot manually and save yourself the question.

For those interested kernel source IS on github now, http://github.com/roberj13, the rest is being worked on.

Ok here is my issue maybe you can point me in the right direction...i hope so cause this rom is very nice feeling..everything boots and runs once i add rom manager and titanium back up...they force close constantly..these are my life lines..and im sure others feel the same way. all other apps that i can tell work great. just these 2 .. please if you can help that would be awesome..im thinking its something im doing wrong..i dont know

Fusion-INC-beta-15
FusionICE-INC-beta-1

New features:
-Updated to Android 2.3.2
-several bugfixes were included in this but mainly fixes the SMS bug.
-Rotary lockscreen (optional)
-Trackpad wake feature (cm)
-Trackpad and menu button unlock feature (cm)
-Electron beam animations for screen wake on sleep (optional)
-Volume button music track skip (cm)
-Lockscreen music controls (kmobs)
-Blinking notifications (cyanogen)
-Working 8MP camera and high quality camcorder (no 720 yet)
-Wifi tether and USB tether now working (slayher)
- Please use the wifi/usb tether in settings>wireless & networks as some apps aren't working with Gingerbread.
-Some adjustments to the kernel for hopefully better battery life and stability.

About the kernel:
The kernel is based on slayher's CyanogenMod kernel. It is 2.6.32.17 with .35 backports for USB mounting. Then I added HAVS (hybrid adaptive voltage scaling) and the smartass governor for better battery life and performance. This is a kernel that will boot up with a 128MHz-998MHz. You can enable overclocking with either SetCPU or DroidOverclock from the market to 1.152GHz. If you want/need to try another kernel make sure that it is specifically made for Gingerbread or you WILL LOSE USB MOUNTING. So far right now I know of only a few. Jdkoreclipse's kernel can be found on this forum, Tiamat's kernel can be found on xda, and lastly the stock CM7 kernel from Slayher. As far as I know invisiblek's kernel has not been updated to support Gingerbread yet.

ICE features:
Anything that was green or orange (yellow) in framework is now BLUE.
Blue market by pendo via xda
Updated blue google apps

So this was supposed to be released about 2 weeks ago but I kept pushing things back because I am a perfectionist and I wanted the ICE version to be done before the release of the next beta. SO...here it is. I am very proud of these two ROM's and a lot of work has gone into them to make them as bugfree and fast as possible. More work to be done of course, but there will probably be only one more beta before I will finally have to settle in on an actual release schedule. So flash away guys unless you guys find a critical critical bug then this will probably be the version that stays for about another 2 weeks or so.

Thanks go to:
CyanogenMod team, cvpcs, slayher, koush, kookahdoo, jasonppp, sneaky_zekey, all of Team Fusion, my wife for putting up with me going to sleep at 3 am every morning then listening to me tell her I am tired the next day.

----DOWNLOADS-----

FusionINC-beta15

Green GApps v1.4

FusionICE-INC-beta1

Blue GApps v1.4

---Instructions---

Download either Base zip
Download the associated Google Apps zip
Put both on the SDCard
Reboot into ClockworkMod Recovery
Choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset
Choose Install ZIP
Choose the base rom first
Choose the Google Apps next
Reboot
Enjoy.

Please do not choose to install the zip from Rom Manager...reboot manually and save yourself the question.

For those interested kernel source IS on github now, http://github.com/roberj13, the rest is being worked on.

Ok here is my issue maybe you can point me in the right direction...i hope so cause this rom is very nice feeling..everything boots and runs once i add rom manager and titanium back up...they force close constantly..these are my life lines..and im sure others feel the same way. all other apps that i can tell work great. just these 2 .. please if you can help that would be awesome..im thinking its something im doing wrong..i dont know

I think i got it...excited to be using this ..thanks so much for all your hard work on this rom...

Glad you got it working. Is it possible to post what you did to fix it though just in case anyone else runs into the problem.

Thabks

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I really like this ROM but in the new version I am unable to get the phone to automatically connect to my bluetooth radio in my car. When I connect it manually it works fine. This was working in the previous release but don't really want to go back since I want to keep the bug fix for text messages.

I really like this ROM but in the new version I am unable to get the phone to automatically connect to my bluetooth radio in my car. When I connect it manually it works fine. This was working in the previous release but don't really want to go back since I want to keep the bug fix for text messages.

i actually miss read on how you suggested on how to install the rom. I went through RomManager instead of CWM. but yes i did get it to work as far as the Rom Manager and Titanium BU to stop FC'n.. so now the only problem i see is sending and receiving Multi Media Messages... can not send or receive. gonna try a new install of this today to play around with it a bit. any suggestions please feel free to let me in on it. Thanks

com.android.phone FC

This is a great ROM, used for a couple weeks without issue, really nice job. Then, out of nowhere while using gTalk, phone rebooted and began getting constant 'com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly' FC. Renders the phone totally useless since it can't connect to the network without a running phone process. Reboots/battery pull did not help anything, nor did enable/disable network.

Had a 2.2 backup and everything is now working fine, but I am hesitant to reinstall. Was not using ICE. This is probably some one-off bug that can't be run down, but I thought I would post this here anyway. I think I made a backup of the broken state, so I may be able to provide additional info if requested.

Anyone else experience anything similar?

Hmm, that's odd. Yeah I haven't experienced that or heard of it yet. Maybe a permission issue since I can't see files just disappearing for no good reason. Ill look into it.

Just downloaded this and must say I really like it! I was definitely looking for something other than CM ROMs! I just wanted a straightforward gingerbread with "some" tweaks.

Instructions were spot on and got me to a 100% clean install (I am newer to the rooting world)

I'm guessing changes have been made since the screenshots of the non-ice version aren't exactly 1:1. As stated above by someone else, I only had the nexus one live wallpaper on it, not the wood flooring (which is a nice theme by the way!). No biggie at all, I just downloaded my own wallpaper anyway.

Anyways, as i am using it I will report any issues or kinks I may come across! Non so far!

Thanks Again!

Back