Fusion ROM Beta (Gingerbread) - Droid Incredible

While we're talking about jr313's cool quote it should be "Never argue with an idiot" not "and".

Thanks bro for the rom keep up the awesome work..

And I second this sentiment.

[edit]
Sorry, I didn't refresh my browser so I didn't realize so much had been said since the talk of jr313's quote. Sill thanks for the awesome work.

Last edited:
I'm going to borrow a windows laptop tomorrow so I can debug some things on there. I have windows in virtual box but it doesn't help me with that kinda stuff because everything is still passed down from the host.

Anyways hopefully I can find an answer for you...quick question did you try beta 13 before was USB mounting working does you there?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Well tried USB mounting on a windows 7 64bit laptop and it worked fine. It was slow however to mount. USB tethering required installation of HTC drivers and wifi tether worked fine as well.

Hey guys one quick question before I install beta 15... since its an os upgrade to 2.3 will I be able to go back to skyraider which runs 2.2 os if I wanted to?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Well tried USB mounting on a windows 7 64bit laptop and it worked fine. It was slow however to mount. USB tethering required installation of HTC drivers and wifi tether worked fine as well.

I was still on Beta13 when I tried to mount. I think I need to reinstall the HTC drivers for some reason.

Hey guys one quick question before I install beta 15... since its an os upgrade to 2.3 will I be able to go back to skyraider which runs 2.2 os if I wanted to?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App
sure you can always go back to your prior set ups, just make a back up in rom manager (clockwork) and your golden....when you want to go back you go into restore in rommanager and restore the back up you want...

i am having problems w/ wifi tethering from a fresh full wipe install. it worked on the previous version and miui but not on the new fusion rom. i have tried barnicle, wifi tether, and the internal tether menu in settings.

anyone have any ideas

*edit

wifi isnt working at all period not just tether!

Last edited:
Just something I found, not to big a deal. Under Spare Parts if you click on "Battery History" it does nothing but force close.

just installed beta 15 and its running amazingly smooth and fast! I havent found any problems with it. Thanks for all the great work roberj13!!

i am having problems w/ wifi tethering from a fresh full wipe install. it worked on the previous version and miui but not on the new fusion rom. i have tried barnicle, wifi tether, and the internal tether menu in settings.

anyone have any ideas

*edit

wifi isnt working at all period not just tether!

Weird. Has anyone else experienced this??

Just something I found, not to big a deal. Under Spare Parts if you click on "Battery History" it does nothing but force close.

Yes I've seen it. The battery history screens have changed on gingerbread so it doesn't work. But I can't remember now. Does it show anything different that's not in the battery settings that are in settings. I almost just linked it to that but I didn't want to do it if the screen was totally different I just don't remember

just installed beta 15 and its running amazingly smooth and fast! I havent found any problems with it. Thanks for all the great work roberj13!!

Very nice. Glad to see you are enjoying it.

No haha. As for USB tethering, yeah Windows can't find the drivers, so I guess reinstalling HTC Sync is in order? By the way, I use the new Adobe air based Sync, not the old one with the Android desktop icon.

Sent from my Incredible using DroidForums App

Wipe again, then reinstall Fusion. If that doesn't work, try a different Rom to make sure its not your hardware failing.

Sent from my Incredible using DroidForums App

does anyone know if bluetooth works fine on this rom?! The reason i ask is because I have used OMGB V6 and the bluetooth would connect once but then it wouldn't automatically connect after that.
Thanks

Back