Fusion ROM Beta (Gingerbread) - Droid Incredible

Anyone using the app WiFi Static with this ROM, and experiencing issues? It was stuck on my work IP profile, and didn't switch when I came home. Toggled WiFi on and off, same thing. Killed the app and restarted, same thing. I had to turn off automatic profile switching in the app, and manually activate my home profile for it to switch the IP. This kind of sucks for me because I rely on WiFi Static heavily for switching around my various WiFi IP profiles. Hoping maybe it was just a fluke.

Last edited:
Sound

I'm new around here. :icon_ banana:

This was my first try at installing a new ROM on my Incredible. I went through the recommended steps, found that Titanium Pro would install, but not show up, but Titanium Free would, so I used it to put my stuff back on. Should have thought about filters, but put everything back.

The only thing I can't get working is the Sound settings, it does a FQ of Settings every time. I'd like to have that working, so tried reinstalling Fusion to see if that would help. Same problem, but it did fix something, which is Wireless Tether, now works perfectly. All other Settings panels work.

I have root explorer, the ringtones are there and play. Is there a way to surgically resolve the Sound settings, so I don't have to start over to figure it out?

A big thank you to the dev, appreciate the chance to see how the new version of the OS works, and it is also a useful indicator of what Sense does vs. Android. Nice work, way beyond my skill level.

Anyone using the app WiFi Static with this ROM, and experiencing issues? It was stuck on my work IP profile, and didn't switch when I came home. Toggled WiFi on and off, same thing. Killed the app and restarted, same thing. I had to turn off automatic profile switching in the app, and manually activate my home profile for it to switch the IP. This kind of sucks for me because I rely on WiFi Static heavily for switching around my various WiFi IP profiles. Hoping maybe it was just a fluke.

Profile switched automatically like it's supposed to this morning when I got to work. We'll see what happens when I get home. May have just indeed been a fluke.

Best Battery Meter?

Can someone suggest a battery meter app, preferably one that is accurate for Gingerbread and displays the % in the status bar? I've tried BatteryTime Lite by Motalen but it seems a bit flaky sometimes.

Profile switched automatically like it's supposed to this morning when I got to work. We'll see what happens when I get home. May have just indeed been a fluke.

Scratch that. It got stuck again. I actually noticed that it was continuously trying to connect to the WiFi network as well, even after I was out of range. Drained my battery pretty quick.

I uninstalled WiFi Static for now, but I'm hoping someone has some advice, I'm losing a lot by not being able to use it, but at the same time I don't want to stop using this ROM. :(

Can someone suggest a battery meter app, preferably one that is accurate for Gingerbread and displays the % in the status bar? I've tried BatteryTime Lite by Motalen but it seems a bit flaky sometimes.

Try Mini Info from the Market. I have GB roms on two of my phones, and it gives accurate readings on both.

-Mike

Get it from the first page and see if that fixes it

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Boot animation

I'm new to all this, but I've got my new incredible up and running on FusionIce. I'm wondering if there is a "simple" way to change just the boot animation/sound. It may sound crazy, but I think I want to revert to the stock Incredible boot animation and "DROID" sound. I've done a fair bit of searching already and every solution says to replace files that don't seem to exist in this ROM or to paste the bootanimation.zip file and accompanying mp3 file to a folder that doesn't exist in this ROM. Any help would be appreciated.

There is an app i the market called Root Tools that will change the boot animation for you, granted there are only 15 or so to choose from. I think it is a $1.50. There is another way im sure, but I have not explored it.

Back