Fusion ROM Beta (Gingerbread) - Droid Incredible

My Market is green also, but I think that may be caused by the market updating since Roberj13 created the theme. The Market does that periodically on it's own, and when it does it wipes out any theming for the app. I've run into it on other roms and other themes, and there's not a lot you can do about it, except wait for a theme update.

-Mike
Thats exactly what happened. I checked titaniaum backup and it said it just updated. Any idea on how to change it back to blue? Also, what is the highest you can safely overclock the DInc? Mine is sitting at 1152 right now. I have not had the time to fully research this phone, I have only had it for 2 days.

My Market is green also, but I think that may be caused by the market updating since Roberj13 created the theme. The Market does that periodically on it's own, and when it does it wipes out any theming for the app. I've run into it on other roms and other themes, and there's not a lot you can do about it, except wait for a theme update.

-Mike
Thats exactly what happened. I checked titaniaum backup and it said it just updated. Any idea on how to change it back to blue? Also, what is the highest you can safely overclock the DInc? Mine is sitting at 1152 right now. I have not had the time to fully research this phone, I have only had it for 2 days.

Overclocking is something I'm not an expert on - actually, there are a LOT of things I'm not an expert on, but overclocking is a big one. In the beginning, I fretted over SetCPU settings, but now I don't even have the program installed. I find that my "need for speed" has gone away. Have you looked around here - Droid Incredible Forum - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum ? You're likely to find some help over there, or at least a thread where you can post the question to.

-Mike

Thanks for your info. Im not wanting to go any higher than 1152, I just like to know as much as I can. I dont really see the need to when my phone is stable and cool.

Ok so I just got the ICE version installed and running last night and the wireless tether doesn't seem to work. I've tried going into wireless settings and turning it on that way and I've tried dling the app too. Either way it says error or failed. Help!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

I also wanted to add that when I try to initiate the wifi it says failed on that as well

anyone know how to find/use the screen capture feature? I must be an idiot cuz im not to sure if its in the ICE ROM.

thanks
-rob

thanks man, much appreciated.

also would you know which wireless tether the fusionICE supports?
was looking at a few but some require a custom kernel to operate.

Im not sure. I had the wireless tether app and have yet to try it until now. It does not seem to work for me either.

yea most the ones i see require a "netfilter" kernel, not to sure if it would work with this ROM.

Wireless tether has not worked for me. Once I tried it I had to uninstall then reboot and go into the settings and activate it there in order for my tether to work at all. Although I did dl a widget to turn off and on that worked just fine

Has anyone experienced any difficulty using this ROM with an SLCD DINC? I've been contemplating loading it up on mine, partially because I want Gingerbread, and partially because I'm growing tired of Thundergate. I figured before I go and brick my phone, I'd throw it out there and see if this works alright with SLCD equipped phones.

Also, has anyone tried the Swype Beta on this ROM? I don't think I could live w/o Swype...

Last edited:
Camera save to SD Card

Is there any way to default the pictures taken to save to the SD Card?

Eric

Wireless Tether does not appear to work with this ROM. It doesn't allow WPA encryption either, which I had on Froyo before =/

Now, I've read some people say that you can use the native hotspot features without activating that on your VZW account. Is this 100% correct? I'm not paying an extra boat load of cash a month for something I don't use often. Perhaps confirmation from roberj13 himself would put my mind at ease with this question.

Last edited:
Yes the wireless tether that is built into the rom you can use free of charge.

Back