Fusion ROM Beta (Gingerbread) - Droid Incredible

roberj13, The music controls on the lock screen, well if I press the next button, it goes back.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

...and the back button goes back too! Haha ... once again, I hope you find this feedback helpful.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Yep that's already fixed...I always use the volume control skip so it took me a while to notice it..lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

There is going to be a new kernel with 14 right? I don't believe this one agrees with my phone.

I have also noticed the browser "locks up" every so often and I have to force close it in order to be able to browse the interwebs again.

built from source?

so i'm kind of a noob here...but is this gonna be running 2.3 gingerbread, and if so is it built from source?

There is going to be a new kernel with 14 right? I don't believe this one agrees with my phone.

I have also noticed the browser "locks up" every so often and I have to force close it in order to be able to browse the interwebs again.
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...nel-aosp-series-v1-0-9-updated-1-22-11-a.html there is an alternative kernel to run with it im using it and it a good one battery life is good ive had it for about day and am pleased with it...and yes the rom is built from source so is the kernal...

so when i do put this on my incredible will i need to wipe data and cache, or just back up my current rom?

Yes always make a backup..but if your just puttn the kernal no need to wipe you should e good

ok thanks! you guys have been a lot of help! and just so im clear on this no wipe is required to install the ROM. right?

For installation of the rom yes a wipe is needed...make sure you download and install the gapps also..amd your golden

ok sounds good...one more question...can you bring up roberj13's themes roms and stuff in the rom manager? cause its aying error occurred while d/l list...also what do you know about r2DoesInc's gingerbread rom?

Back