Fusion ROM Beta (Gingerbread) - Droid Incredible

ok sounds good...one more question...can you bring up roberj13's themes roms and stuff in the rom manager? cause its aying error occurred while d/l list...also what do you know about r2DoesInc's gingerbread rom?

No you can not bring up this ROM in ROM Manager. He hasn't put it on there yet. Also curious about r2DoesInc's ROM. I haven't heard anything about it though.

No im not able to pull up his themes or roms i think he said something about updating his spot on rommanager...and yes ive tried it but imo Fusion is a better rom and a lot more stable ive also ran the CM nightlies which im doin now and i like them also..as soon as beta 14 comes out ill be jumping all over it!! lol..thats thebeauty of being rooted you can try em all!

Beta 14 I though was going to be released tonight tomorrow but I need to fix something thats bothering me. So maybe Sunday. I don't think the FM app will make it in by then but I will add it in for the next round or before release 1.0. If it was just the app it would make it but there's more than that.

For battery life seekers I'm going to make a seperate kernel branch that focuses on just that. But the next version of the normal 128-1152hz one will def. Make a difference

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

You still going to post Beta 14 tonight or am I going to have to wait even longer for it? LOL Sorry if that sounds mean or anything but I am really excited for it and I have the time to screw with it tonight.

You are so impatient...

Just kidding.

Anyhow, I got interrupted with the 2.3.2 update. So I put all of it in this morning. Everything seems to be good so I am about to start uploading very very soon. I just updated the OP to include my surprise.

I would start trying to figure out if you want green or blue now..lol
See ya guys soon :)

You are so impatient...

Just kidding.

Anyhow, I got interrupted with the 2.3.2 update. So I put all of it in this morning. Everything seems to be good so I am about to start uploading very very soon. I just updated the OP to include my surprise.

I would start trying to figure out if you want green or blue now..lol
See ya guys soon :)

Very nice! Very very nice! I can't wait!

Surprise! I love surprises!

Is there really a surprise?

And while I prefer blue as a color alone, it doesn't really go with the Droid Incredible's red and black theme. Green is better suited in my opinion, but it would be really cool if we could choose, since I don't know what shades of bule and green we're talkin about.

Of course you can choose, I will keep both colors updated.

If you need help to figure out what it would look like take a look at the first page, I just put some screen shots in the second post.

Of course you can choose, I will keep both colors updated.

If you need help to figure out what it would look like take a look at the first page, I just put some screen shots in the second post.

They both look great! I think I am gonna go with the blue first. Then if I don't like it I will switch to green.

I'm really liking that quote, by the way... But you misspelled "experience"!

And they both look pretty awesome, don't know if I could get used to ALL that blue, so I see classic green in my future.

And they both look pretty awesome, don't know if I could get used to ALL that blue, so I see classic green in my future.

What quote are you talking about?

Well there's not really any more blue on that one than there is green on the green one. But that's why I built both, so you have a choice.

What quote are you talking about?

Well there's not really any more blue on that one than there is green on the green one. But that's why I built both, so you have a choice.

The "don't stoop to an idiot's level" one :)

LOL! thanks bro for the compliment and heads up on the spelling..

^ no, no wipe if you already have Fusion installed.

Anyway, USB tethering is active on the phone end, but on the computer end, there's that "device attacted" sound, but no internet or anything...

Downloading # 15 right now just noticed it was up! Thanks bro for the rom keep up the awesome work..

Back